PDA

View Full Version : [url]http://www.utahgeocachers.com[/url]

DiscGo
01-29-2007, 03:35 PM
If you guys want to learn more about local caches I recommend:

http://www.utahgeocachers.com/

Especially recommend the forum on that site:
http://www.utahgeocachers.com/forum/

There are a lot of great geocachers in Utah and that site has the same level of geocachers that this site has outdoorsy people.

RugerShooter
02-14-2007, 07:38 PM
You can tell the people over here are allot nicer then over there. You have to be careful of what you post over there you might get accused of SPAMMING which is what they think this site is, but we all know better

DiscGo
02-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Even though UTAG has been a little riled up about posting an invitation to uutah, I still like the site. I love geocaching, and I think it is great to have a forum of cachers. If you are new to caching, utag can be a great resource.

Iceaxe
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Hey.... who is posting UTAG spam :lol8:

Sombeech
02-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah, it's a good site for geocaching resources. Only a couple of the members make the site look like it's on the defensive.

DiscGo
02-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Hey.... who is posting UTAG spam :lol8: :roflol:

RugerShooter
02-15-2007, 05:23 AM
I agree UTAG is a very good site with lots of information, I am not slamming themin anyway. I was not trying to start anything between these two sites since several of us are members of both. But I guess I did what I did.

DiscGo
02-15-2007, 05:58 AM
I agree UTAG is a very good site with lots of information, I am not slamming themin anyway. I was not trying to start anything between these two sites since several of us are members of both. But I guess I did what I did.

I'm with you. I spend a lot more time on this site than that one (I have 10 times as many posts on this site) but I enjoy both. People on UTAG have always been cool until now. I will continue to use both sites, but now I feel more censored on UTAG which automatically makes me like it less.

LibertyN8
02-15-2007, 02:57 PM
You can tell the people over here are allot nicer then over there.

Atleast over there I have not been bashed or told that my thread was worthless....

DiscGo
02-15-2007, 03:07 PM
I really do like both sites. (Even with this small feud that now seems to be dying down) I really believe that both sites are filled with good people who enjoy the outdoors. I just think both sites are managed very differently. I will still continue to frequent both sites.

accadacca
02-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Atleast over there I have not been bashed or told that my thread was worthless....
:fakelaugh: I hope that was a joke? We do like to joke around on uutah and give people a hard time if they forgot their camera on a trip. All in fun, we like to see those pictures. :2thumbs: I apologize if you were offended, no harm was intended. I like to read the stories too. :popcorn:

DiscGo
02-15-2007, 03:11 PM
I was about to say the same thing as accadacca. I really hope that you weren't offended.

LibertyN8
02-15-2007, 03:13 PM
People on UTAG have always been cool until now.

People over there are still cool! (caverspencer has apologized for his remarks and the thread has been locked) UTAG is still a great site for Geocachers and I can't wait to go to more UTAG events this summer!

DiscGo
02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
People over there are still cool! (caverspencer has apologized for his remarks and the thread has been locked) UTAG is still a great site for Geocachers and I can't wait to go to more UTAG events this summer!

Did you go to the chili cook out? I wanted to go, but I had a bunch of stuff (that wasn't fun) to do. I might try and go to the Chinese new year.

LibertyN8
02-15-2007, 03:25 PM
:fakelaugh: I hope that was a joke? We do like to joke around on uutah and give people a hard time if they forgot their camera on a trip. All in fun, we like to see those pictures. :2thumbs: I apologize if you were offended, no harm was intended. I like to read the stories too. :popcorn:

I'm not offended at all hehe I thought it was a stupid comment thats all!

DiscGo
02-15-2007, 03:30 PM
I think he just wanted to show off all of this little icons. :haha:

AD0OR
03-16-2007, 08:31 AM
what do they say... No publicity is bad publicity, I suppose I wouldn't be here on UUtah checking it out if that hadn't happend :ne_nau:

DiscGo
03-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah, and I think all the bad air has been cleared.

UTAG and UUTAH are my two favorite Utah websites, so I definitely want the sites to coexist peacefully.