accadacca
01-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Good times.... :2thumbs: Grab a cup of hurry up this f&%$in' plane. :lol8:

Sombeech
01-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Where you flyin?

JP
01-24-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm now in St. Petersburg, Florida and it's nice and warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

DiscGo
01-24-2007, 09:38 PM
That is funny. I flew from Florida to Bradley International last month.

JP
01-24-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm driving back on Sunday :eek1:

greyhair biker
01-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I miss St. Pete! Used to love to go out to Mullet Key to the beach and Ft. DeSoto - quite a view of the area from the Sunshine Skyway :2thumbs:
My Aunt lives in Pinellas Park area around 27th ave N. near the beach.

JP
01-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I miss St. Pete! Used to love to go out to Mullet Key to the beach and Ft. DeSoto - quite a view of the area from the Sunshine Skyway :2thumbs:
We were out at Fort DeSoto today. Didn't head into the park itself where the fort is, just to the east end to grab a couple quick shots of the bridge. At night is the time to photograph that bridge, it makes for some great shots.
We needed to get heading south to La Belle to meet up with my buddies parents. Tomorrow we're heading up to Lake Mary to see my mom and we'll be heading through the sugarcane fields and by Lake Okeechobee in attempts to get a good shot of a big gator :haha:
My buddies parents are in this motor coach resort that makes everyone have a password to get onto the wireless net. I have no way to get my pics from today into this computer. They're already downloaded into mine :frustrated:

greyhair biker
01-25-2007, 09:29 PM
We were out at Fort DeSoto today. Didn't head into the park itself where the fort is, just to the east end to grab a couple quick shots of the bridge. At night is the time to photograph that bridge, it makes for some great shots.
We needed to get heading south to La Belle to meet up with my buddies parents. Tomorrow we're heading up to Lake Mary to see my mom and we'll be heading through the sugarcane fields and by Lake Okeechobee in attempts to get a good shot of a big gator :haha:
My buddies parents are in this motor coach resort that makes everyone have a password to get onto the wireless net. I have no way to get my pics from today into this computer. They're already downloaded into mine :frustrated:
I'd sure like to see some shots posted from down there if you get a chance. I tried to get my Dad to take some a month ago when he was there and he spent all his time out on Mullet Key and no pics!