PDA

View Full Version : Google ads

price1869
01-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Does the site produce money just when the google ads are clicked on? How's that work? I'll start clicking if it helps.

Price

DiscGo
01-22-2007, 07:51 AM
ditto

accadacca
01-22-2007, 08:54 AM
The ads are paid on clicks and page impressions, with clicks giving the higher payout. Its only a matter of pocket change per click, but it is helping to fund the site. :2thumbs:

DiscGo
01-22-2007, 09:10 AM
I just clicked all of the links I could, and I'll try and click at least 20 a day.

Jaxx
01-22-2007, 09:12 AM
I just clicked all of the links I could, and I'll try and click at least 20 a day.

Same.

To contribute:
How do they come up with the links? There has been some random weird crap lol.

accadacca
01-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Same.

To contribute:
How do they come up with the links? There has been some random weird crap lol.
The random stuff can be quiet funny. :lol8: The ads are generated based on the content. So if someone is talking about shotguns, the ads should reflect that discussion. But its not always an exact science and it takes a while for the content related ads to appear.

accadacca
01-22-2007, 07:12 PM
:nono: :eek2: :lol8: Thanks for the clicks but don't abuse it. Googles system can sense abuse if too many clicks come from one IP address. :2thumbs:

accadacca
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
If anyone needs some "Survival Food Supplies" click the banner at the bottom of the page. :lol8:

They actually have some pretty interesting stuff. Water packets that last 5 years? :eek2:

accadacca
08-11-2007, 08:47 AM
If you see something interesting or you need an item that they are advertising, give it a click and help support the site. The text ads are located just above the image bar and a banner ad is located at the bottom of the screen. Thanks. :2thumbs:

http://www.ricesigns.com/real_pictures/bump_signs.jpg

Kent K25
08-11-2007, 09:15 AM
FYI - Coming from an internet marketer...just clicking them will generally gain the site nothing. You need to click them and navigate through the site a bit, then just to be safe you may as well leave that site open in your browser for a while as well. Otherwise google will most likely disqualify those clicks as fraudulent to protect the advertisers who have to pay every time someone clicks their links. If Google sees too many fraudulent clicks coming from one site they can ban that site from carrying ads, especially if merchants report a lot of bad clicks coming from one source.

Google has a LOT of sites out there with ads on them, but they also have a great system in place for stopping this abuse, so don't overdo it.