PDA

View Full Version : Shake and Bake

price1869
01-21-2007, 10:14 PM
4 more weeks biotches, then it's shake and bake time.

Price :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :nod: :nod: :nod: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

shanehadman
01-22-2007, 06:30 AM
4 more weeks biotches, then it's shake and bake time.

Price :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :nod: :nod: :nod: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

?????shake and bake????????

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Daytona Baby!!!

You know.... that sport where if you go out of bounds your probably not coming back :haha:

shanehadman
01-22-2007, 08:36 AM
NASCAR???? Who the Hell likes Nascar? WTF

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Motor Racing, Mountain Climbing and Bull Fighting are the only real sports.... everything else is just a game :five:

shanehadman
01-22-2007, 09:03 AM
BULL FIGHTING.....Now that takes alot of BALLS :nod: :nod: :nod:

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey.... I didn't make it up.....

"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." - Ernest Hemingway (American novelist and short-story writer, Won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954, 1899-1961)

I believe the point is that in a "real" sport you are playing for much greater stakes then just scoreboard.

YMMV :nod:

rockgremlin
01-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I dunno. I don't think there is too much physical fitness required for NASCAR. Come on....all they do is turn left...any fat ass can do that! If you consider NASCAR a sport, then I guess bowling, ping pong, tiddly winks, croquet, and dominoes must also be sports too.

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 12:09 PM
It's obvious you have never driven a race car so I'll forgive your ignorance..... and instead ask the following questions.....

What makes golf or baseball a sport.... I see lots of professional fat asses on the links and diamond.

What makes a kicker or punter an athlete? plenty of fat asses playing both positions.... and please... don't get me started on footballs O-line....

And a little FWIW: several years ago a medical team doing research discovered that Motocross was the worlds second most physically demanding sport after international soccer. The main reason was both sports were played wide open with no rest. (As in a football player is only required to go wide open in short 6 second bursts).

Your turn.... ready.... go...

eclipsee_steering

shanehadman
01-22-2007, 12:15 PM
I see your point, but to me it takes alot mores skills to play golf and be good than it does to drive a race car........

Honestly I think that Golf and Tennis players deserve more credit for their performances because they don't have teamates to back them up or lift the team.......

Baseball players are just way overpaid for the athletic ability that the sport requires :haha: :haha: :haha:

rockgremlin
01-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Whoa!! Eaaassy! I never claimed golf was a sport either.

I think baseball is painfully boring to watch, but the average baseball player is much more physically fit than the average NASCAR driver. I think a "sport" is an activity that requires a certain level of physical fitness coupled with a well-developed skill. I think its great that NASCAR drivers can drive cars good, but their activity doesn't require them to maintain any level of physical fitness, therefore I don't consider their activity a "sport," and I sure as hell don't consider them "athletes!"

I drive about 80 miles a day round trip for my job, does that make me an athlete?! Hell no!!

shanehadman
01-22-2007, 12:38 PM
I agree....... NASCAR should be banned :nod: :nod:

MAN LAW....MAN LAW

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 02:45 PM
And NBA basketball is just a bunch of tall black college drop outs playing hoops. Anyone who says you just sit and turn left really has know clue..... I golf.... but I don't play championship caliber golf.... You drive a car..... and well.... lets just say I've seen you drive.... *snicker*snicker*

Screw up in football and its a 15 yard penalty.... big deal... screw up at Daytona and you might be going home in a box. Seems to me the commitment level varies greatly between the two sports. Ever hear the infamous quote from Indy? "Gentlemen, start your coffins". I think it takes a special type of person to accept that possibility and still do it. I can think of no other moment in any sporting event when the risk is as great as the first turn at Indy during the 500.

Not saying you have to like racing or NASCAR..... but.... I assume you both know NASCAR is now the 2nd biggest sport in the US after NFL football. If it is that popular and that many people watch it and you still don't get it..... Ever think maybe it's you?

:five:

shanehadman
01-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Obviously you don't know what NASCAR is because that picture is FORMULA 1 racing, but nice try!!!!!

NASCAR needs to be banned :nod: :nod: :nod:

MAN LAW.....MAN LAW

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Obviously you don't know what NASCAR is because that picture is FORMULA 1 racing, but nice try!!!!!

You have been terminated :lol8:

A couple of things for ye of little knowlege.....

I never said NASCAR.... you clowns did. I stated motor racing.

And that is NOT an F1 car. That is an IndyCar from the Indy Racing League (same cars that race in the Indy 500). The race is the Peak Antifreeze Indy 300 at Chicagoland Speedway. The driver climbing the fence is Ryan Briscoe. The driver in the flames is Alex Barron.

SSShhhhiiiitttt..... you don't know crap about cars.... how girly is that?

Please turn in your man handbook, penis and membership card on your way out the door.

Reedus
01-22-2007, 04:58 PM
I agree that Nascar takes some mad dawg skillz, but it is also PAINFUL to watch. A bunch of cars going round and round and round and round and round....WTF only 68 laps to go??? BORING! The only reason I can think of why people go is the nekid ladies runnin around wit those boobies a shakin. That my friend is the real Nascar.

Iceaxe
01-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Actually NASCAR is a lot like any other sport. It's a lot more fun if you have someone to cheer for.

I always tell people who are interested that the best thing to do is just pick a driver as your favorite and start cheering for him. Pretty soon you will start following your driver the same as your favorite basketball or football team.

Or even better.... go to a short track race and bet on the heat races with us. Not a lot of money, just who buys the next round of beers..... We even give noob's first pick of every race. I promise by the end of the evening I'll have you screaming like a little school girl.

For thrills a minute its hard to beat a good short track race because every race is the 4th quater

Short Track racing
http://www.dixiemotorspeedway.com/images/super%20mods%202%20for%20web.GIF

shanehadman
01-23-2007, 06:12 AM
Good job reading the caption under the photo when you copied the photo......

You must have got an A+ in reading. I bet your mommy was very proud of you :roflol: :roflol:

Iceaxe
01-23-2007, 07:15 AM
I think you left your A-game somewhere last week.... and yet you stagger on like K-Fed's "career."

shanehadman
01-23-2007, 07:19 AM
NASCAR fan and K-Fed fan...... you are straight right???