PDA

View Full Version : Talladega Nights - The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

derstuka
01-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Anybody seen this movie yet? I thought it was gonna suck bad, but it was so fricking funny to me. I laughed my ass off, even my gf loved it.

SHAKE AND BAKE!!!!

Sombeech
01-15-2007, 05:56 PM
I loved it.

THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Reedus
01-15-2007, 06:10 PM
I haven't laughed that hard since Dumb and Dumber. Hilarious.
"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"

JP
01-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I thought it was going to be funny, what a let down.

Iceaxe
01-15-2007, 06:43 PM
I thought it was a dang funny movie....

Schoolteacher: Okay, next up is Ricky Bobby. Ricky, is your father here?

10-year-old Ricky: No, ma'am. I haven't seen my daddy in years. But, my mama say he's out racing cars, and, well, dipping his wick in anything that moves.

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk! :2thumbs:

derstuka
01-16-2007, 06:41 AM
I thought it was a dang funny movie....

Schoolteacher: Okay, next up is Ricky Bobby. Ricky, is your father here?

10-year-old Ricky: No, ma'am. I haven't seen my daddy in years. But, my mama say he's out racing cars, and, well, dipping his wick in anything that moves.

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk! :2thumbs:

Those parts were great! I also love where his boys were threatening their Grandpa chip. "I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey chip!"

Did anybody watch the "long track" version, as opposed to the "short track" on the DVD? First I watched the short track, then went I rented it to show my gf and watched the long track. Just some extra footage is all.

Glad I am not the only one that loved it! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

"Dear 8 pound 4 ounce baby jesus in your golden fleece diaper and your little fists balled up" hahaha

shanehadman
01-16-2007, 08:07 AM
WHAT A LET DOWN......STUPIDEST SHOW I SAW LAST YEAR :sleeping:

Sombeech
01-16-2007, 08:49 AM

You're a douche.

shanehadman
01-16-2007, 08:51 AM

You're a douche.

KISS MY ASS SOMBEECH :five: :five: :five:

derstuka
01-16-2007, 09:12 AM

If you didn't like it that immensely, you might just be taking life a "tad" too seriously (meaning you need to get laid), either that, or you're a HATER, plain and simple!!! :bootyshake:

shanehadman
01-16-2007, 09:33 AM
The previews showed all of the funny parts....Other than those funny parts the movie sucked!

JP
01-16-2007, 03:40 PM

You're a douche.

The previews showed all of the funny parts....Other than those funny parts the movie sucked!
I guess I'm something that helps the funk out of the holiest of holies :roflol:
I also thought the previews were funny, the problem was that they were the only funny parts :eek2:

To show ya how funny I thought it was; if anyone wants my copy PM me your address and I'll mail it to ya :mrgreen: