PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks win = Family harmony saved

savanna3313
01-14-2007, 08:53 AM
Ok everyone. I am not a Seahawks fan, but please pray that they win today for my family's sake! :haha: In the last decade, we have had to endure 2 Bulls/Jazz championship playoffs with a brother-in-law who hails from Chicago (think of those da Bulls, da Bears guys on Sat Night Live only thinner!) and I think it will be too much to endure if we have to live through a Saints/Bears matchup. No offense to anyone who is from Chicago, but over the years from what I've seen, Chicago fans are not only sore losers, they are also sore winners. :nono:

GO Seahawks! :haha:

:popcorn:

tanya
01-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Ok everyone. I am not a Seahawks fan, but please pray that they win today for my family's sake! :haha: In the last decade, we have had to endure 2 Bulls/Jazz championship playoffs with a brother-in-law who hails from Chicago (think of those da Bulls, da Bears guys on Sat Night Live only thinner!) and I think it will be too much to endure if we have to live through a Saints/Bears matchup. No offense to anyone who is from Chicago, but over the years from what I've seen, Chicago fans are not only sore losers, they are also sore winners. :nono:

GO Seahawks! :haha:

See! Savanna does not even talk to me now I am a Southern Bell ~sniffle~

savanna3313
01-14-2007, 09:29 AM

Oh my goodness! I hadn't noticed your "status" change! Forgive me - I have Saints fever right now. :nod:

You really are a Southern belle since you hail from Utah's Dixie. :2thumbs: I will have to send you a book sometime called "The Art of Being a Southern Belle". :haha:

Btw - did you know that this place was reserved just for the guys because they hang out here in their underwear and stand around scratching themselves? :lol8: At least that's what Shane said when I first posted here..... :ne_nau: I told him that I'd heard that rumor, but had to come check it out for myself. :naughty:

tanya
01-14-2007, 09:39 AM

Oh my goodness! I hadn't noticed your "status" change! Forgive me - I have Saints fever right now. :nod:

You really are a Southern belle since you hail from Utah's Dixie. :2thumbs: I will have to send you a book sometime called "The Art of Being a Southern Belle". :haha:

Btw - did you know that this place was reserved just for the guys because they hang out here in their underwear and stand around scratching themselves? :lol8: At least that's what Shane said when I first posted here..... :ne_nau: I told him that I'd heard that rumor, but had to come check it out for myself. :naughty:

I know nothing about being a Southern Belle :lol8: :ne_nau: You are the Goddess Southern Belle! I am your admirer! I think Scott is just punishing me for flirting so much. I was just kidding about being an ICE AXE or a Southern Belle ----- that's what I get for kidding. :eek2: I would never even begin to step into your shoes!

Shane is so charming. :roflol:

savanna3313
01-14-2007, 09:43 AM
I know nothing about being a Southern Belle :lol8: :ne_nau: You are the Goddess Southern Belle! I am your admirer! I think Scott is just punishing me for flirting so much. I was just kidding about being an ICE AXE or a Southern Belle ----- that's what I get for kidding. :eek2: I would never even begin to step into your shoes!

Just know that if I were a true Southern Belle, I would NEVER be in a "man's" area of this website. :lol8:

Tanya - you are a legend in your own time - and that's as good as it gets! :2thumbs:

tanya
01-14-2007, 09:50 AM

Just know that if I were a true Southern Belle, I would NEVER be in a "man's" area of this website. :lol8:

Tanya - you are a legend in your own time - and that's as good as it gets! :2thumbs:

AWwwwwwww..... no wonder I idolize you. You have good taste. :lol8:

Mtnman1830
01-14-2007, 09:40 PM
The BEARS PULLED IT OFF
Wonderful!!!
(Im not even from Chicago)

savanna3313
01-15-2007, 08:51 AM
The BEARS PULLED IT OFF
Wonderful!!!
(Im not even from Chicago)

Oh well.......this means separate residences next Sunday to watch the game. :frustrated: If Chicago plays the same type of game next week, I think we'll be seeing a 40 yr first - the Saints in the Superbowl. :2thumbs:

shanehadman
01-16-2007, 08:31 AM
I am in the same boat...... My wifes family are all huge BEARS fans (just cause their dad is) and plus she has all sisters so they really don't know a thing about football :ne_nau: :ne_nau: :ne_nau:

I will have my Reggie Bush jersey on for sure as I am cheering for the SAINTS for 2 reasons:

1 - Cause everyone else wants the BEARS :roflol:
2 - The SAINTS deserve to win and I think they are the better team :hail2thechief:

GO SAINTS :2thumbs: