PDA

View Full Version : movies, tv shows ... streaming

stefan
01-11-2007, 10:29 AM
don't know if this has been posted yet.
i think it was recently formed. it's located in europe.

check it ... i think this is rockgremlin's answer

http://www.peekvid.com/

rockgremlin
01-11-2007, 10:55 AM
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I have been looking for something like this for a while! Thank you! Now I can spend my lunch break doing something besides stare at copper.

rockgremlin
01-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Wow, that was awesome! I just watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off!!

Where did you find that link btw?

jumar
01-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Cool!
Looks like a lot of them are from youtube.

Iceaxe
01-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Screw it!!! I can't get the Entourage shows to stream.....

But Bugs Bunny is working.

:popcorn:

rockgremlin
01-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Ya, entourage wasn't working for me either, and they need to get A LOT more of the Soprano's episodes! They've got quite a few Seinfeld episodes that stream pretty well.

DiscGo
01-11-2007, 01:06 PM
That really is cool. Thanks.

tanya
01-11-2007, 01:10 PM
don't know if this has been posted yet.
i think it was recently formed. it's located in europe.

check it ... i think this is rockgremlin's answer

http://www.peekvid.com/

HOUSE is on there! That and Battlestar Gallactica rule!

stefan
01-11-2007, 04:36 PM
HOUSE is on there!

yup! house rocks! and they have the latest episode on there too! this is gonna help me out since i don't have a tv

tanya
01-11-2007, 04:39 PM
HOUSE is on there!

yup! house rocks! and they have the latest episode on there too! this is gonna help me out since i don't have a tv

You did Great!
It never loaded for me and I gave up. I was looking forward to seeing the first episode ever. I will have to try it again. I wonder if its because I have so much stuff on my computer. I need more memory ... I can't have less stuff. :lol8:

stefan
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
You did Great!
It never loaded for me and I gave up. I was looking forward to seeing the first episode ever. I will have to try it again. I wonder if its because I have so much stuff on my computer. I need more memory ... I can't have less stuff. :lol8:

it might have just been the site at the time you tried. i am sure it can get bogged down. try it again. there may be computer streaming issues too for older computers (processors).

house should be watched in order from the pilot onward. the first seaon is great. enjoy

tanya
01-11-2007, 05:17 PM
You did Great!

it might have just been the site at the time you tried. i am sure it can get bogged down. try it again. there may be computer streaming issues too for older computers (processors).

house should be watched in order from the pilot onward. the first seaon is great. enjoy

Are you home yet? I have missed all your posting!

asdf
01-11-2007, 05:30 PM
may as well just download the movies or TV shows from a torrent site, then you have excellent quality copy that you can watch anytime .. your breaking the same copyright laws by watching it stream or not stream.

you guys are sinners :naughty:
http://www.torrent-finder.com/

*typos and link

tanya
01-11-2007, 05:33 PM
may as well just download the movies from a torrent site, then you have excellent quality copy that you can watch anytime .. your breaking the same copyright laws by watching it steam or not steam.

you guys are sinners :naughty:

:ne_nau: oh! I never thought of that. I was just following Stefan to the dark side and did not even know it. :eek2:

Sombeech
01-11-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm still new to the world of Torrents. I need to learn more. How they work, what to look for, how not to get caught.

asdf
01-11-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm still new to the world of Torrents. I need to learn more. How they work, what to look for, how not to get caught.

The odds are pretty astronomical that you would get busted. But I guess it has to happen to someone. :nod:

stefan
01-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Are you home yet? I have missed all your posting!

aww ... yeah. i suppose you could say that, although i felt like i WAS at home and now i am back :mrgreen:

stefan
06-24-2007, 10:39 AM
stumbled on this couple-a weeks ago looking for something completely different.

lot 'o stuff here

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

Kent K25
06-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Lots of movies at www.filmzzz.com too, they rotate them pretty regularly.