PDA

View Full Version : Adios

DickHead
01-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Well, I've arrived in NoVA. The trip was mostly uneventful, minus the ski-traffic on I70 on Saturday night.
I used "adios" as a teaser to get James' hopes up
:bootyshake:
I'll be around, and will share my trips out here when I get a chance. Hoping to get out on a fishing trip as soon as Feb. Also likely to start geocaching, now that I'm getting my newfangled gizmo fingered out. Signed up at geocaching.com, and there are even some caches less than a mile from my new house.
TaTa,

derstuka
01-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Well, I've arrived in NoVA. The trip was mostly uneventful, minus the ski-traffic on I70 on Saturday night.
I used "adios" as a teaser to get James' hopes up
:bootyshake:
I'll be around, and will share my trips out here when I get a chance. Hoping to get out on a fishing trip as soon as Feb. Also likely to start geocaching, now that I'm getting my newfangled gizmo fingered out. Signed up at geocaching.com, and there are even some caches less than a mile from my new house.
TaTa,

Glad all is going well so far Jamis. Do keep in touch, and let us know what the dealio is in NoVA! It is a beautiful place, but be forewarned about doing any deep backwoods exploration, as many of those locals do not fancy visitors. A local even told my brother that when he was there, well, that was west virginia actually. Anyways, look out! :2guns: :assault:

BTW, James is not around much anymore, he was saying something about breaking the world masturbation record. I think he might have done it! (damn, my link is down right now)

Rev. Coyote
01-10-2007, 06:44 AM

Northern Virginia? That NoVA?

I was in the Saturday ski traffic, too, over Loveland Pass and my GAWD it was horrible!!

accadacca
01-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Good luck to ya Jamis. Certainly a different animal out there. You may come back like some easterners and tell us that we cant poop in the trees. :lol8:

Rev. Coyote
01-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Good luck to ya Jamis. Certainly a different animal out there. You may come back like some easterners and tell us that we cant poop in the trees. :lol8:

Uh - oh. I'm an easterner and I poop in the trees...

Not much of the east worth saving from the poopie.

DickHead
01-10-2007, 09:23 AM

Northern Virginia? That NoVA?

I was in the Saturday ski traffic, too, over Loveland Pass and my GAWD it was horrible!!

Si. Woodbridge, S. of DC.
Yea, Loveland pass was a nightmare. Two hours to go maybe 20 miles.

Sombeech
01-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Hey, you're leaving?? Have a goo--

oh hell.

JP
01-11-2007, 01:36 PM
I was gonna say, Good Luck with that traffic down there, it can be brutal.