PDA

View Full Version : Howdy From Connecticut

JP
01-04-2007, 05:53 PM
:wave:

I caught this Site from Sombeech when he jumped onto my YouTube account (Zukimog).

Funny, we head out to Moab for the EJS and I have to say, I like what I have seen of your State already.

So, I'll be checking this Site out like I have been and it seems pretty neat.

See ya around :popcorn:

Sombeech
01-04-2007, 05:59 PM
:wave:

I caught this Site from Sombeech when he jumped onto my YouTube account (Zukimog).

Well, howdy there! Welcome to the forum.

You've got some nice Jeepin' videos. We're a YouTube lovin' forum here. :nod:
Nice flip. :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCGl-PvTXQY

JP
01-04-2007, 06:10 PM
LOL, thanks!
I had my buddies daughter-n-law with me and she never flopped before or even been wheelin' before, so I asked and she said no problem. I had a nice one a little while back at one of our Food Drive runs. I'll get that into the 4x4 area.

I checked out this site because of you, very nice. I'll keep the vids coming :2thumbs: We're pretty much done for the season now. New rigs are being built and others repaired. Our season will be starting off at the EJS 2007. I'll be out there for two weeks taking vids and pics. I'll be towing a buddy's rig out there who has never been. So, I'll be rig-less this year. There should be about eight of us, who knows... maybe more maybe less :mrgreen:

DiscGo
01-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the site. I was just in Connecticut last week for the first time and I was surprised how beautiful it was.

JP
01-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the site. I was just in Connecticut last week for the first time and I was surprised how beautiful it was.
Thanks for the welcome!
Where in CT were ya, this State is soooooooooooo big one can get lost real easy in it :roflol:
We're the southern most State considered New England. As far as views, Connecticut has nothing compared to say New Hampshire or Maine. Our rolling farmlands are diminishing, there are some left. Enough to give us that New England look as well as covered bridges that cross some pretty neat looking rivers up here.

icthys
01-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Welcome to the site.

I was just in CT, MA, NY, and RI in Sept. I also lived in Manchester, Torrington, Vernon/Rockville, Providence, and Norwich. I love CT and even though I haven't been to NH, VT, and Maine I'll always consider CT a New England state and beautiful enough to hold that title.

accadacca
01-05-2007, 08:21 AM
So Sombeech lured you in with his charm and good looks huh. Well ok maybe the charm part. :lol8: Seriously though, welcome to uutah.com :cool2:

JP
01-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Torrington, we have 250 acres there to wheel on :naughty:
Connecticut has some nice areas, but we have some pretty bad areas as well. We have nothing that quite looks like Utah, you guys really do live in paradise :hail2thechief: