PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Bowl

savanna3313
01-03-2007, 10:21 PM
While not as exciting as the Boise St. victory, it was great to see my old alma mater (LSU) beat the crap out of Notre Dame tonight. :five:

Geaux Tigers!!!

DiscGo
01-04-2007, 04:13 AM
That wasn't even a game. LSU was supposed to win, but it was much more of a blow out than I expected. The LSU players were so much bigger that they looked like an NFL team to me. Notre Dame should have lost to Michigan State. Notre Dame should have lost to UCLA. Notre Dame got smoked by USC. I guess I should have seen that Notre Dame was going to get smoked but they have had so many come backs this year that before the game I thought they had a chance, I even picked them to win in my bowl selection tournament (trying to call the upset). I just did not see that severe beating coming. Congratulations on your win, your LSU looked great.

shanehadman
01-04-2007, 09:29 AM
:lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame:

savanna3313
01-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey - LSU won. That's all I care about. :2thumbs:

savanna3313
01-04-2007, 10:07 AM
That wasn't even a game. LSU was supposed to win, but it was much more of a blow out than I expected. The LSU players were so much bigger that they looked like an NFL team to me. Notre Dame should have lost to Michigan State. Notre Dame should have lost to UCLA. Notre Dame got smoked by USC. I guess I should have seen that Notre Dame was going to get smoked but they have had so many come backs this year that before the game I thought they had a chance, I even picked them to win in my bowl selection tournament (trying to call the upset). I just did not see that severe beating coming. Congratulations on your win, your LSU looked great.

Agreed. They have some big boys playing for LSU. Did you see the photo they showed of Jamarcus Russell as a newborn? He weighed almost 16 lbs at birth!! His poor mom. Terry Bradshaw asked if he was an only child after they showed that photo. :haha:

Iceaxe
01-04-2007, 01:03 PM
OVER-RATED!!!

Should be the Norte Dame fight song :lol8:

The Irish have now lost 9 stright bowl games.

LSU looked good.... to bad they didn't get to play a quality opponent like Boise State. :lol8:

:popcorn:

Iceaxe
01-04-2007, 01:05 PM
PS- what the hell is a girl doing in the sports section :ne_nau:

Doesn't she know us men walk around here in our underwear scratching ourselves?

:haha:

savanna3313
01-04-2007, 02:00 PM

That's the rumor. I just wanted to see for myself if it was true. :naughty:

Based on my LSU reception, I'll keep my N. O. Saints comments to myself. :lol8:

rockgremlin
01-04-2007, 02:24 PM

That's the rumor. I just wanted to see for myself if it was true. :naughty:

Based on my LSU reception, I'll keep my N. O. Saints comments to myself. :lol8:

No, please don't!! After this year's Fantasy Football tournament, I became a HUGE Saints fan!! My QB was Drew Brees. :2thumbs:

savanna3313
01-04-2007, 03:23 PM
No, please don't!! After this year's Fantasy Football tournament, I became a HUGE Saints fan!! My QB was Drew Brees. :2thumbs:

Great! I am a Saints fan from wayyyyyy back. Just once, even if we didn't win, I want to see them play in the Superbowl. :five:

Ok....here is a joke for you that's been around a long time (in La that is)

A little old Cajun man dies and goes to Hell. He is a good-natured man if not very moral, so he is calmly waiting around to see what happens now that he has gone to hell. Before long, the devil appears. He sees that the little Cajun man is sweating a little. "Hot enough down here for you?" asks the devil. (input cajun accent here) "Yeah Mistah Debil - it don be pretty hot, but 'bout like a day in south Luzianna." The devil doesn't like this, so he turn up Hell's thermostat some. "Hot enough for you now, little man?" asks the devil once more. "Yeah, it don be gettin' hot, but it 'bout like a July afternoon in south Luzianna." Now the devil is angered even more and turns up the thermostat to "high". The devil asks, "Ok little man, now how do you like it down here? Hot enough yet?" The little Cajun man wipes his brow and sighs "Yeah, Mr. Debil, it don be pretty hot now, but it 'bout like a August afternoon boilin' crawfish on the riverbank in south Luzianna." The devil is outraged that he cannot make the Cajun man suffer, so he decides on a different strategy. He turns the thermostat of Hell to freezing. Snow drifts appear 10' high, icicles are hanging everywhere and it is cold beyond belief. The devil goes to see the little Cajun man once more. The devil is now more bewildered than ever because there is the little man jumping up and down, yelling, whooping and crying out with delight. "What do you have to be so happy about? You are in hell!" roars the devil. The little Cajun replies "Cher........don't you know??! Da Saints don won da Superbowl!"

Scott Card
01-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok....here is a joke for you that's been around a long time (in La that is)

A little old Cajun man dies and goes to Hell. He is a good-natured man if not very moral, so he is calmly waiting around to see what happens now that he has gone to hell. Before long, the devil appears. He sees that the little Cajun man is sweating a little. "Hot enough down here for you?" asks the devil. (input cajun accent here) "Yeah Mistah Debil - it don be pretty hot, but 'bout like a day in south Luzianna." The devil doesn't like this, so he turn up Hell's thermostat some. "Hot enough for you now, little man?" asks the devil once more. "Yeah, it don be gettin' hot, but it 'bout like a July afternoon in south Luzianna." Now the devil is angered even more and turns up the thermostat to "high". The devil asks, "Ok little man, now how do you like it down here? Hot enough yet?" The little Cajun man wipes his brow and sighs "Yeah, Mr. Debil, it don be pretty hot now, but it 'bout like a August afternoon boilin' crawfish on the riverbank in south Luzianna." The devil is outraged that he cannot make the Cajun man suffer, so he decides on a different strategy. He turns the thermostat of Hell to freezing. Snow drifts appear 10' high, icicles are hanging everywhere and it is cold beyond belief. The devil goes to see the little Cajun man once more. The devil is now more bewildered than ever because there is the little man jumping up and down, yelling, whooping and crying out with delight. "What do you have to be so happy about? You are in hell!" roars the devil. The little Cajun replies "Cher........don't you know??! Da Saints don won da Superbowl!"

:lol8: :lol8:

DiscGo
01-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Agreed. They have some big boys playing for LSU. Did you see the photo they showed of Jamarcus Russell as a newborn?

I did see that. The kid looked like he was bigger than my 1 year old nephew.

KillEmAll
01-04-2007, 09:11 PM
And the best part of it all was seeing Charlie Weis get his butt kicked.

DiscGo
01-05-2007, 05:10 AM
I love that nobody likes Charlie Weiss. I thought he was a good coach until OSU and Notre Dame played in the Fiesta Bowl last year and with 4 minutes left, Notre Dame just bent over. Maybe Weiss doesn't watch other teams or bowl games but there were so many come backs last year, it just didn't make sense to quit like that.

Anyway, I think he is a jerk and he has no heart.