PDA

View Full Version : Good ol' GS

double moo
01-01-2007, 04:13 PM
For the past couple weeks I've been blasting around on the XRL. Kind of that hooligan bike feel - wheelie everywhere I can, off on the dirt side tracks, etc... Been really enjoying it!

So this afternoon I geared up with the 'lectrics and headed out for a jaunt on the GS. Man I love this bike! Felt soooooo nice to cruise at highway speeds+, smooth rollin' stock, power to spare, luxury Corbin saddle, backrest, etc...

The XR is fun... but you just can't beat the GS....

that is all.

accadacca
01-02-2007, 01:50 PM
I was back on my GS today. Nice ride this morn. I need some glove liners. The tips get a bit cold, everything else is good.

derstuka
01-02-2007, 02:29 PM
I was back on my GS today. Nice ride this morn. I need some glove liners. The tips get a bit cold, everything else is good.

You need heated hand grips...a cold ride is ten times more enjoyable with them.

accadacca
01-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Uhhhh...yup I got em. All beemers have them stock. :bootyshake: But hell its was 24 degrees. :lol8:

accadacca
01-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey Moo,

You going to the R bike class this Saturday at R&R? I am planning on it.

Saturday, Jan 6, 2007 - 10:00am - Maintenance 101 for oil-head R bikes. Includes changing of engine oil & filter, trans & final drive oil; checks of brake system, cables, etc.

http://motorcyclerandr.com/Events.aspx

derstuka
01-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Uhhhh...yup I got em. All beemers have them stock. :bootyshake: But hell its was 24 degrees. :lol8:

Well, does that mean that you have an electric vest and pants as well? Gots to be prepared for the cold stuff with that ole girl!

double moo
01-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Hey Moo,

You going to the R bike class this Saturday at R&R? I am planning on it.

Saturday, Jan 6, 2007 - 10:00am - Maintenance 101 for oil-head R bikes. Includes changing of engine oil & filter, trans & final drive oil; checks of brake system, cables, etc.

http://motorcyclerandr.com/Events.aspx

Not sure if I'll have time. Went to nearly all of their classes a couple years ago - good info - good company.