PDA

View Full Version : .

Tucker
12-22-2006, 01:40 PM

Sombeech
12-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Nice! Looks like I'll have to hit that one someday, I've never heard of it. I can see it becoming a classic though.

Thanks for the vid. I'm putting it in the Video index right now. :cool2:

Tucker
12-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Nice! Looks like I'll have to hit that one someday, I've never heard of it. I can see it becoming a classic though.

Thanks for the vid. I'm putting it in the Video index right now. :cool2:

Its much better than the video shows...descends off of Brian Head ..couple others there...Dark Hollow, Blowhard Mountain...all fun downhills but really require a shuttle... unless your an ironman.

Joe Gardner
12-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Very well done!

Brianhead is one of my favorite summer resorts for mtn biking. They have some amazing trails up there, my favorite run is Blow Hard. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
12-29-2006, 12:55 AM
We rally need to put a Brian Head trip together some time this year maybe :haha:

TreeHugger
12-29-2006, 07:12 AM
I LOVE that trail!! I think the trails around Brian Head are my favorites. Bunker Creek, Virgin River Rim Trail, Thunder Mountain.... Yeah, lets do a BH trip this summer!! I know where you can camp for free!

greyhair biker
12-29-2006, 08:31 AM
We (fourtycal and I)talked about doing Brian Head this year when we were down in Sept. but ended up just riding Virgin area - and we camped just up the Kolob Res road across from the Red Bull Rampage area but I know we could have camped elsewhere...
THIS year, however, Id LOVE to hit Brian Head!