PDA

View Full Version : Brighton Night Skiing - Nut roll discount

double moo
12-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Sombeech - Accadacca - Joe Gardner - etc...

As per our discussion at lunch Tuesday... Brighton is in fact doing the discount for bringing in nut roll wrappers!

Bring 2 Pearson's Salted Nut Roll wrappers (1.8 oz or larger) and recieve $10 off the ticket price. The add did not give any specific nights but noted it is good through 4/15/07. Mid week the place is near empty at night.

Holiday Oil had the ad on a display - with the nut rolls selling 2 for $1. Make 1000% on you money!

Let's set up a night to hit it...

moabfool
12-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Don't forget X-96 Freeloader night. Even better than $10 off, it's 2 for 1. That's $15 each. It is a bit crowded since it's an automatic baby sitter on a Friday night, but we still have fun flying past teenagers at near terminal velocity. Pick up your Freeloader Card at Airwaves Cafe on the corner of 500 S and 700 E in SLC.

http://www.x96.com/12605TIME/station/freeloaderoffers.asp

Does anybody know if Wednesday nights are still 2 for 1 with the purchase of an Artic Circle combo?

Also, for skiiers only, Alta has Ski Free After 3. Ride the Sunnyside lift for free each and every day after 3:00. Fill out a quick survey, get your pass, and come back day after day after day. It's a great way to not spend a whole lot of money teaching friends, children, or friends' children how to ski. Discount rental packaged available at Alta. I'm there almost every Friday and it's a great time.

http://www.alta.com/pages/skifree.php

Joe Gardner
12-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the Alta Ski Free program! I think I'll take advantage of that soon. :D

shaggy125
12-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Don't forget X-96 Freeloader night. Even better than $10 off, it's 2 for 1. That's $15 each. It is a bit crowded since it's an automatic baby sitter on a Friday night, but we still have fun flying past teenagers at near terminal velocity. Pick up your Freeloader Card at Airwaves Cafe on the corner of 500 S and 700 E in SLC.

http://www.x96.com/12605TIME/station/freeloaderoffers.asp

Yes, but Fridays are BY FAR the most busy nights at Brighton. Friday's are one of the only nights you'll ever see lift lines. I have a season pass at Brighton and avoid Friday nights and Saturday days like the plague. Wednesdays are second to Fridays because of the Arctic Circle thing. I heard on the radio the other day if you buy Pepsi from 7-11 (not sure how much) you get a 2 for 1 for Monday Nights. The nut roll deal is good ANY night, I'd say that is your best bet (go on a non 2 for 1 day, you get the resort to yourself, worth $5 more, TRUST ME).

X96Radio
02-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Two for one pass with workers union card. Skiing, Snowboarding.

price1869
12-06-2011, 01:56 PM
anyone have a list of discounts for this year? Arctic Circle still doing theirs?

JONBOYLEMON
12-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Yep, the Circle is doing the deal now, just got my 2-4-1

Sun Dance
12-27-2011, 09:04 AM
This should probably be placed on the sticky in this forum.