PDA

View Full Version : Snow Bike Part 2 - SWEET!!!

accadacca
12-18-2006, 01:39 PM
http://www.ktrakcycle.com

live2ride
12-18-2006, 01:54 PM
I saw those in Mtn Bike Action, After watching the video it looks like those things are pretty cool, I didnt see them climbing much in them so I wonder how good they do going up a small incline!! Sweet post, $400.00 not too bad.

Sombeech
12-18-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm doubting the deep powder action

DickHead
12-19-2006, 06:39 AM
I'd still rather have a Pugsly.
http://www.surlybikes.com/frames/images/Pug_main.jpg

greyhair biker
01-05-2007, 06:33 PM
I saw those in Mtn Bike Action, After watching the video it looks like those things are pretty cool, I didnt see them climbing much in them so I wonder how good they do going up a small incline!! Sweet post, $400.00 not too bad.
From wat we saw at interbike, this was kinda cool but it didnt look all that strong and stable but it was popular...had alot of people looking at it.

live2ride
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
From wat we saw at interbike, this was kinda cool but it didnt look all that strong and stable but it was popular...had alot of people looking at it.

At this point in the winter, I am sure it would be better than sittin on my ass watching basketball, at least I am doing some spin classes to try to stay in shape a bit! Anyway, I would have to try one of those before buying one.

greyhair biker
01-06-2007, 06:23 AM

At this point in the winter, I am sure it would be better than sittin on my ass watching basketball, at least I am doing some spin classes to try to stay in shape a bit! Anyway, I would have to try one of those before buying one.
Ill agree with one thing though...The PUGSLEY rocks! That is one BAD bike!