PDA

View Full Version : Stoked on this site

sBowers
12-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone... my name is Seth. I am a Utah boy since birth. Great to find this site.

I am active or have been active in most all of the activities listed here. Nice to find a spot to bs for a while when i am board. I will be sure to link trip updates and new shorts (movies) as I do them.

I am active in land use issues so it is fun to read up an the perspectives that folks here on the site have. Lots of great info.

I am curious how many SAR members are on the site? I was on SLC roster for a short while till my schedule would not allow it anymore. (Just another point of conversation).

Anyway, great site. I am sure I will have more to say in the future.

Seth

tanya
12-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Hello everyone... my name is Seth. I am a Utah boy since birth. Great to find this site.

I am active or have been active in most all of the activities listed here. Nice to find a spot to bs for a while when i am board. I will be sure to link trip updates and new shorts (movies) as I do them.

I am active in land use issues so it is fun to read up an the perspectives that folks here on the site have. Lots of great info.

I am curious how many SAR members are on the site? I was on SLC roster for a short while till my schedule would not allow it anymore. (Just another point of conversation).

Anyway, great site. I am sure I will have more to say in the future.

Seth

Hi Seth ... Welcome :2thumbs:

accadacca
12-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the uutah crew Seth!!! Peace... :hippy:

Iceaxe
12-09-2006, 09:58 PM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

Sombeech
12-09-2006, 11:27 PM
I am curious how many SAR members are on the site?

There may be a few. I know there are definitely users here who have friends in the SAR.

Welcome to the site! :cool2:

greyhair biker
12-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Welcome! Glad to see new blood! :2thumbs: