PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo:: Wii have a problem

stefan
12-09-2006, 09:22 AM
video (http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=1501111652)

DiscGo
12-09-2006, 10:34 AM
I love the idea of the Wii (though I did prefer it's original name of "Revolution"). I have to wonder if it's just a fad though? I'm sure if it is consistently having problems like this, it will be a fad.

chickenlicken
12-09-2006, 01:27 PM
My son got one a few weeks ago. The bowing is really a blast, baseball is okay, and the boxing pretty much sucks. He's been playing Zelda alot, but still has not conquered that game yet. I'm just old fashioned I guess, because I still like to have the buttons for the fighting and moving around. I just can't coordinate having a controller in each hand.
No flying wiimotes yet, we don't even use the strap. we like to live dangerously. :vader:

asdf
12-09-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm sure if it is consistently having problems like this, it will be a fad.

Its a user problem not a wii problem.

KillEmAll
12-09-2006, 06:58 PM

Failing straps don't sound like a user problem to me. :ne_nau:

asdf
12-09-2006, 09:52 PM

Failing straps don't sound like a user problem to me. :ne_nau:

the problem is the users are swining it too hard. So hard in fact it comes out of their hands and it breaks the strap.
I dont think its the straps fault that they lost the grip in the first place.
Have you played a wii? you dont need to swing it very hard ... go play one, you will see what i mean.

user error

Sombeech
12-09-2006, 11:40 PM
I think the user error is that they should've bought an Xbox 360

asdf
12-10-2006, 07:24 AM

thats for sure!

I see it like this.
My car has anti-lock brakes, So if I rear end someone is it the anti-lock brakes fault or mine.

KillEmAll
12-10-2006, 08:09 PM

thats for sure!

I see it like this.
My car has anti-lock brakes, So if I rear end someone is it the anti-lock brakes fault or mine.

I guess you don't wear your seatbelt then do you?
I can't wait until pictures start showing up with the joystick in someones skull. You're right though, people are flinging it around like they are in a hammer throw competition. Wii-tards. :haha: