PDA

View Full Version : New from Davis County

HEADHUNTER
12-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Finally have time to get back into Mtn. Biking - used to ride while in college on an old mongoose that I bought from an RM that worked for me and a bunch of us would ride above 22nd street. Enjoyed the riding up there - even the many times I crashed :lol8:

So, now I'm back to getting ready to bike again - hitting the gym - doing the cardio thing and trying to drop some weight - it's great for downhill, but not so much for uphill.

As for bikes - going with the Specialized Hardrock - it's in my price range - 4 kids and they take all my money - not including my wife who lives to shop - or should I say - I live so she can shop.

Can't wait to get to St. George this spring and then backup to 22nd street for some more riding.

If anyone rides on the weekends early in the morning - let me know - or if I'm still stuck on swing shift by the spring I can ride early AM as well.

Thanks!

And a special thanks to Sombeech who told me about this site. :rockon:

Iceaxe
12-07-2006, 07:32 AM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

DiscGo
12-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Welcome! I love this site and have found it to be very useful. I hope you enjoy it too.

You may also want to check out:

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/

Sombeech
12-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the forum! :cool2: I also visit the UMB page quite frequently for bike info.

accadacca
12-07-2006, 09:23 AM
or should I say - I live so she can shop.
Its the other way around at my crib...I do the working and spending. :naughty:

Glad you found the place amigo! :bandit:

greyhair biker
12-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Welcome fellow shredder! youre gonna like this site! :ride:

live2ride
12-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Bienvenidos! Have a good time here, always something fun to do!!!