PDA

View Full Version : How do like to take your Chocolate?

greyhair biker
12-07-2006, 06:09 AM
This topic should have a warning label attached to it cause SOME of us(me) cant get enough of the stuff!! Give us some recipes - do you like it dark and hard or milky soft and sweet...hot an dripping or slow and savory? You BAD BAD people!

tanya
12-07-2006, 06:11 AM
This topic should have a warning label attached to it cause SOME of us(me) cant get enough of the stuff!! Give us some recipes - do you like it dark and hard or milky soft and sweet...hot an dripping or slow and savory? You BAD BAD people!

I like it along with a hot, savory man. :naughty:

derstuka
12-07-2006, 07:27 AM

Where the hell is Ice with his Gaydar when you need him??? If you were posting to bunch of females, ok, but this is 99% dudes for you to talk about chocolate in such perverse way! Ice, need your help! :ne_nau:

I do love chocolate by the way. It is always better refrigerated/chilled though! Don't know why, but cold chocolate tastes twice as good to me. All the chocolate I buy goes directly in the freezer/fridge. :2thumbs: Anybody found any good chocolate without hydrogenated fats/oils in them??

savanna3313
12-07-2006, 09:54 AM

Are you sure we're talking chocolate here? :naughty: :ne_nau:

If so.....nuts - mine's got to have nuts. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
12-07-2006, 09:58 AM
I guess this thread should have been called 'how to attract a woman' but I guess I am secure enough with my manhood to open this subject up for the masses....and maybe you just like the dipping tools rather than the sauce - but that's not the point then is it? READ BETWEEN THE LINES is too obvious I suppose :roflol:

greyhair biker
12-07-2006, 10:00 AM
...glad to see you back savanna!

savanna3313
12-07-2006, 10:28 AM
...glad to see you back savanna!

Thanks for noticing I have been absent lately! :haha: What can I say......life is extremely hectic right now and I haven't had much time to log in. :ne_nau: