PDA

View Full Version : 3000th post

Iceaxe
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
I have now moved into elite company with my 3000th post. According to Sombeech this now means I can walk around here dressed only in my underwear. :haha:

I'd like to thank everyone that made this day possible.

I'd like to thank my work, for giving me hours of down time, so that I may waste hours upon hours of company time.....shit I'm self employed :frustrated:

I'd also like to thank the 4-5 people that have ever PM'd me......you know who you are :naughty:

Most importantly, I'd like to thank Paris Hilton...because without her skanky ass, I may have never tried finding her sex tape on the internet, and accidentally stumbled upon this place. :lol8:

http://www.hemmy.net/images/funny/funnysign01.jpg

tanya
12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
:hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief:

I guess if prizes are awarded then post count does matter. :haha:

I think that :ride: and :afro: should give out awards for every 1000 posts. :cool2: I use to do that in my group, but gave up. Those men can get so demanding. :haha:

PM's? Manly talk I assume :Ahnuld:

donny h
12-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Most importantly, I'd like to thank Paris Hilton...because without her skanky ass, I may have never tried finding her sex tape on the internet, and accidentally stumbled upon this place. :lol8:

I don't understand, did you ever find the tape? :haha:

Seriously though, it's nice to know that SOMETHING good has come outta that ass.

:mrgreen: Congrats, Iceaxe

Sombeech
12-06-2006, 03:17 PM

You can thank Paris, but it was ME who put the "uutah.com" signature tag on the lower right hand of the video screen.

accadacca
12-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Could you send that tape my way...I'll send you a PM with my address. :lol8:

accadacca
12-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Your closing in on me you ole codger... :haha:

Sombeech
12-06-2006, 08:27 PM

Once I uploaded it to youtube.com, somebody stole my tape, so I have no downloadable version of it. :cry:

tanya
12-06-2006, 08:32 PM

Once I uploaded it to youtube.com, somebody stole my tape, so I have no downloadable version of it. :cry:

:lol8: You can bring it to lunch.

Iceaxe
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Damn.... I want to celebrate my 3000th post..... and is all you guys want is to do is score a free copy of the Paris Hilton sex tape.

:lol8:

Sombeech
12-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Damn.... I want to celebrate my 3000th post..... and is all you guys want is to do is score a free copy of the Paris Hilton sex tape.

Paris keeps asking me to give it back, but I keep telling her, somebody stole it.

derstuka
12-08-2006, 04:43 PM

Here is your prize Ice! Use them wisely!