PDA

View Full Version : 12 year old is arrested for opening presents early

derstuka
12-06-2006, 10:03 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16064380/&GT1=8816

Merry Christmas I guess!

shagster
12-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Talk about anal :frustrated: I would have spent my whole childhood in jail if that was my mom.

Brewhaha
12-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Funny story related to this:

One Christmas I talked my parents into getting me a Rubik's Cube. They got, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. When they were gone, I figured out which package it was in and proceeded to open it and play with it. Well, of course, it was originally completely solved and I screwed it up. I was sure they would find out. So I wrapped it back up in its messed up form and then had to talk them into getting me the Solutions Book for it. They got the book, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. When they left I opened both presents and used the book to restore the Rubik's Cube to its pristine condition....thus saving my tail.

basilone0331
12-06-2006, 11:57 AM
When they left I opened both presents and used the book to restore the Rubik's Cube to its pristine condition....thus saving my tail.
That's funny. My when my cousins would sleep over in the few days before christmas, late at night we would carefully cut the tape with razors and see what we got, then carefully retape them and we never got caught.

tanya
12-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Funny story related to this:

One Christmas I talked my parents into getting me a Rubik's Cube. They got, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. When they were gone, I figured out which package it was in and proceeded to open it and play with it. Well, of course, it was originally completely solved and I screwed it up. I was sure they would find out. So I wrapped it back up in its messed up form and then had to talk them into getting the the Solutions Book for it. They got the book, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. When they left I opened both presents and used the book to restore the Rubik's Cube to its pristine condition....thus saving my tail.

That's great! :roflol: Getting into presents is natural :haha:

As for the article ----Calling the cops on your own kids because you are too weak to punish them, is really really really really really SAD.