PDA

View Full Version : I must be going insane...

derstuka
11-15-2006, 06:53 AM
...well, more so that I already am....I could have sworn that I wrote a post bitching :blahblah: about inconsiderate cell phone users....or maybe it was that batch of crack that I smoked last night? Nawww, couldn't be that! :ne_nau:

Maybe I should just sit back and comb my beautiful mullet... :2thumbs:

Udink
11-15-2006, 08:19 AM
I could have sworn that I wrote a post bitching :blahblah: about inconsiderate cell phone users...
Yeah, the original poster was a spammer so the entire thread got deleted.

However, I did read your response and found it curious. I never could understand how somebody could get so offended just because somebody else makes a cell phone call in their presence. :ne_nau: Do you react in the same manner when it's a landline call? Just curious...

derstuka
11-15-2006, 08:34 AM
I could have sworn that I wrote a post bitching :blahblah: about inconsiderate cell phone users...
Yeah, the original poster was a spammer so the entire thread got deleted.

However, I did read your response and found it curious. I never could understand how somebody could get so offended just because somebody else makes a cell phone call in their presence. :ne_nau: Do you react in the same manner when it's a landline call? Just curious...

Actually, I do not mind if people make a cell phone call in my presence, as long as it is not during a movie (seen it many times), during dinner in a restaurant, funerals, and especially out in the wilderness around others when those other people are trying to get away from it all. I am just saying that it can be inconsiderate for people to make non-emergency (unfortunately, many people think they are important and all calls are emergencies) calls at certain times. I love it when I am in a movie theater and I hear a phone ring, then the person answers and says "hey what's up? Oh not much, just watching a movie, what are you doing?" I love that because I am so interested in hearing somebody's else conversation, especially during a movie. Cell phones are great tools, if used with some common courtesies.

:blahblah:

Sombeech
11-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Business in the front, Party in the back. This bitch is multitasking.

http://uutah.com/forum/files/beaverpaddle.jpg

desertrat222
11-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Just be thankful It's not holding your company's shopping bag!!!! :hail2thechief:

Sombeech
11-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Take a second look.... This Mullet Master is taking a picture of something.

I hope it can top this shot. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
This is jsut all kinds of sick and wrong :roflol: