PDA

View Full Version : Slickrock video teaser

Sombeech
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
This is just a quick preview of the Slickrock trail. 41 seconds worth.

It is guaranteed, you WILL see some crazy @$$ biking in this clip. :haha:

tanya
11-07-2006, 07:19 AM
This is just a quick preview of the Slickrock trail. 41 seconds worth.

It is guaranteed, you WILL see some crazy @$$ biking in this clip. :haha:

Can we get a bit of the earlier footage that is cropped.. showing him pulling his pants down. :mrgreen:

Sombeech
11-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Can we get a bit of the earlier footage that is cropped.. showing him pulling his pants down. :mrgreen:

I thought about it, but the camera's shaking too bad from me laughing.

KillEmAll
11-07-2006, 08:46 AM
The sad thing is there really will be a lot of those shots in the video. All inadvertently. I didn't bring good biking shorts, or a belt. My fat arse doesn't want to keep the shorts on. I think I need suspenders. It's really kind of sad. :bootyshake:

tanya
11-07-2006, 09:11 AM
The sad thing is there really will be a lot of those shots in the video. All inadvertently. I didn't bring good biking shorts, or a belt. My fat arse doesn't want to keep the shorts on. I think I need suspenders. It's really kind of sad. :bootyshake:

I bet none of the women mind. I don't :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
11-07-2006, 02:44 PM
So, just spent the day bumming around on the rock eh? :wedgie:

tanya
11-07-2006, 02:49 PM
So, just spent the day bumming around on the rock eh? :wedgie:

:roflol:

Sombeech
11-07-2006, 02:59 PM
I actually caused a little stir over on the UMB website. Some are offended, but good ol' Bruce enjoys it. Here's the thread:

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/UMBphpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2782

tanya
11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I actually caused a little stir over on the UMB website. Some are offended, but good ol' Bruce enjoys it. Here's the thread:

I'm an not even posting there! They are too uptight! They would hate me. :mrgreen:

shagster
11-07-2006, 05:00 PM

Nice work somebeech :2thumbs: , you are always a crowd pleaser :nod:

accadacca
11-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah talk about uptight...their asses squeak. :roll:

greyhair biker
11-08-2006, 01:33 PM
You just got my complete vote - Going to UMB is not an option anymore - I'm with Tanya - I'd be in DEEP trouble - Uptight, I've got other words that better describe it but for fear of moderation I'll not :haha: :hail2thechief: :roflol: You Rock 'Beech!

tanya
11-08-2006, 01:37 PM
You just got my complete vote - Going to UMB is not an option anymore - I'm with Tanya - I'd be in DEEP trouble - Uptight, I've got other words that better describe it but for fear of moderation I'll not :haha: :hail2thechief: :roflol: You Rock 'Beech!

~Big Smile~ :2thumbs:

But as 'Beech pointed out... the owner is cool. :nod: -- but some of those other guys :roflol:

Sombeech
11-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah, it's actually a cool forum. I would still say it's the primary Utah Bike forum around. Lots of trail beta.

I actually used to catch A LOT of flack when I first joined up. Many people saw uutah as a threat to their forum. Many people, except Bruce, the owner. It's funny that way. Certain members thought that if they "publicly denounced" uutah.com in Bruce's eyes, that they would gain status.

The bottom line is that Bruce is not out there for competition, and neither am I. He sees this as another source for some sweet pictures and video, and that should always be welcome.

This frame of mind has caught on with most of the members this summer, as I have now become the one that gained favor in their eyes. My post count and activity is high over there, so they realize I'm not a "threat".

greyhair biker
11-08-2006, 02:06 PM
:hail2thechief: your loyal following is defending you anyway bro! - The only reason I go there is for the trail maps so I miss alot of what goes on there but it's like voting in a way - if you don't stay informed, you don't get the whole picture...like realizing just how uptight.... :haha: :rockon:

TreeHugger
11-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Actually, there was only the one guy that was uptight, and the rest on the board blasted him. The thread seemed pretty friendly, overall, to Sombeech and the video in my opinion.