PDA

View Full Version : Your best prank....

Iceaxe
11-02-2006, 04:52 PM
I know this is going to come as a big surprise to some of you... but I love a good prank.... I'd like to hear about some of the best pranks you have pulled off.... I'll get the ball rolling with one of my better ones:.

I used to work with a guy who thought he was a real hardass..... you know the type, always telling everyone how tough he is and such..... anyhoo.... I made up a rainbow bumper sticker that said "Gay and Proud of it!", which I put on the back bumper of his burly 4x4 truck.

The dumbass drove around with it for a week before he figured out why everyone was always looking at him, laughing, waving and honking.....

The guy knew I did it and wouldn't talk to me for about a month after that.

:popcorn:

Scott P
11-02-2006, 05:22 PM
My wife and I used to go on many long backpacks together (it's harder with kids, so it isn't as many anymore). She always would weigh herself when she got back from the long trips to see how much weight she lost. Once I set the scale maybe 7 or 8 pounds ahead before she weighed herself. I asked her how much weight she lost. She wouldn't tell me. I asked her a few more times during the day and she was silent or would say "I'm not telling you". At the end of the day, I told her about the prank. She didn't think it was funny and proceeded to whoop my butt.

Wait a minute? You said best prank right? I guess this was my worst prank. Sometimes women have no sense of humor. :ne_nau:

DickHead
11-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Go figure, I'm enough of an #(!hole that I love a good prank at someone else's expense, too:
4x4ing prank:
Before the trail ride, tell the newbies that its a very fragile ecosystem and that all bodily waste must be carried out. Later in the day, put a baby ruth and a half a can of mtn dew in a ziploc bag. Place under seat of newbie's 4x4.
:haha:
bike prank...takes a bit of skill....
Ride up next to other rider, reach over and put your hand on the small of thier back like you're helping them and talk to them. Reach down, grab spandex, stretch it down and hook it on the back of thier seat....
:haha:
when I lived in the barracks one of my buddies knew his buddy was habitually jerking off in the bathroom. We took his clothes out of his room and pulled the fire alarm....
:roflol:
Same jerkoff....we burst into the bathroom and took a picture. Promptly went to the mall's Glamor shots. They had pictures in frames on display, we swapped the picture out....and then we got it blew up (cost an extra $100 under the table) and taped that too his front door....
:lol8:

DickHead
11-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Wife interrupted me...there's more where those came from....
If you know someone you're not fond of and they leave thier car unlocked you can place a tub of chicken livers under the seat for a pleasnt car airfreshener....

Reedus
11-02-2006, 08:26 PM
The pranks I pulled off in highschool got me jail time. It is a wonder I ever survived.

savanna3313
11-02-2006, 10:44 PM
It would take about 3 pages to explain my best prank, so how about I tell the story of the dumbest criminal that ever came into my business one evening? This was back when I was still living in New Orleans. I received a call around 2 am from my night cashier that someone had just tried to rob my business. I'm having a hard time believing her, because she is laughing.

It appears that this man drove into the parking lot, got out of his car, and stumbled to the kiosk where the cashier is working. He's quite drunk, swaying to and fro at the window, looks at the cashier and says "This is a stick up!" He then proceeds to pull a paper bag over his head, but the eyeholes he cut out are too low, so he had to hold the bag up with one hand so he can see out. He has no weapon, and as drunk as he is, the cashier realizes he isn't much of a threat and calls 911. When it registers on this guy that the cashier is on the phone, he stumbles back to his car to take off, but discovers that he has locked his keys in the car. Needless to say, the police were there in a few minutes and he was taken away.....

:2thumbs:

goofball
11-02-2006, 11:02 PM
in zion a few years back we told one of the group we saw a mountain lioness w/ cubs behind our camp. we were tent mates and later that night i get woke up w/ concerns that their is something out there. i listen and say naw, its just the tent fly flappign in the breeze. she insists it is some thing so i reach out and zip the fly. well, she still hears something and is quite concerned. meanwhile i am quite tired... then i hear it too. it sounds like... chattering ? she was so scared her teeth were chattering and she was shivering. so being the chivalrous type i am i reassured her all was well and we were kidding about the mt. lion. too late. and now she has to pee and wants me to go w/ her. so i get up and go out first to make sure the coast is clear. she runs out and does her business adn runs back in, then i get to crawl back into my sack.

had a buddy in college who wanted to "tune in" for the first time. the rest of us all stuck together but he didn't know anyone else and went to hang w/ his main crowd. well, they messed w/ him pretty hard i guess and he wound up getting manic and locking hisself in his dorm room. when i went to check on him he wouldn't answer at first but finally opened the door. then he ran back over to the couch as far from the doorway to teh second room as possible. there was a "monster" in there. oh really ? there was a sheet draped across the doorway for a little more privacy between areas, and the closer i got to it to show him there was no boogie man the more agitated he got and backed hisself into the farthest corner eventually, all the while warning me away from that doorway. i push aside the drape and look in and reassure him all is well. but thsi is too good an opportunity to pass up. so as i am leaning a hand against the doorway i let it slip inside and start screaming and jerking my body - its got me ! its got me ! yells i. welllll, this freaks joe newbie out and he cowers in that corner and covers his ears and screams a bit. even after i laugh at my good humored deed and pull the plug he is still screaming. ok. thank god those were rowdy dorms and it was saturday night. nobody batted an eye. finally he calms down and decides paper is not for him. gooood decision.

on a lighter, more legal note, gradually adding stones to a partners backpack as you go is always a good one.

stefan
11-03-2006, 04:01 AM
on a lighter, more legal note, gradually adding stones to a partners backpack as you go is always a good one.

actually this is precisely what came to mind when i saw this thread.

a close friend of mine played this trick on another friend. they were hiking in the high sierras during highschool up and over some tall pass via a set of switchbacks. my friend takes a very large, heavy, needless to say, perfect round stone and placed it on the top loader of my other friend's pack at the base of the approach to the pass, so gently he didn't notice it, balanced so perfectly it never fell, so casually there was no cause for suspicion. the prankster ended up at the top before the prankee and waited. when the prankee arrived and stopped at the pass, the prankster walked over, pulls the heavy rock off and hands it to him, saying

"man, i can believed you hiked up the entire route to the pass with this rock on your pack"

i still can't believe he pulled it off with such a large rock :lol8:

Mtnman1830
11-03-2006, 05:13 AM
Two pranks come to mind. While I was working construction just out of highshcool, we would sneak out to a fellow employee's vehicle, and take off a spark plug wire. we would insert a wire into the plug wire and take it thru the firewall along the floor and under the car seat.

At quitting time, we would peak out the windows and wait for him to start up his car

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

A fun camping one is get a metal coffee can and poke a hole in the bottom. string a piece of rope, 'clothesline' rope works best, and wet it just a bit. hole the string firmly aginst the can and pull away. sounds like an animal call. This happened at a family reunion, and the couzins in the tent next door woke up and they climbed into thier truck to wait out the night. But do you think they told us they heard an animal growling around camp???

asdf
11-03-2006, 05:15 AM

We were on the way to backpack Timp about 5 years ago. My buddy would not shut his mouth about how light all his new gear was. He just yapped yapped yapped the entire drive to the Apsen Grove trail head.
When we parked at the trailhead he walked away to the bathroom and left his pack sitting on the groud.
We added about 4 good size rocks to the load in his new light pack. He came back put on his bag and did not say anything about his pack being so heavy and seemed to be thinking really hard and not talking at all during the hike.
We made a pit stop and he opend the pack to get a snack and found the rocks.
But instead of being upset he was relieved, he was worried the entire hike that his new gear was a lot heavier then he thought :haha:

Iceaxe
11-03-2006, 07:50 AM
I did sign a roommate up for the Army once..... I even got a cool pair of sweats out of the deal with ARMY stamped on the legs and sleeves. Actually the only reason I did it was to get the cool free sweats. Next thing I know a big Sargent shows up at our door looking for my roommate. The only problem was that neither the roommate nor the military saw the humor.... apparently its not as easy to un-sign up for the Army as it is to sign up.

Anther time....

I have this friend called Mag Dog and he had the hots for this chick at a party. Anyhoo.... Mag Dog is a little boozed and we tell him the hot chick is waiting for him upstairs in his bed. Meanwhile, anther male friend had crawled into Mag Dogs bed under the covers. Anyhoo.... Mag Dog goes running up the stairs, tosses off most his clothing and jumps in bed. He starts spooning the friend, whispering sweet-nothings in the ear, and then reaches around to cop a feel.... SURPRIZE!!! .....Of course we did get this all on Video tape for our future entertainment.

chickenlicken
11-04-2006, 04:32 PM
My best prank was a few years ago while serving as scoutmaster at a week long scout camp. One night early in the week I told them of a plane crash where the survivor had lost a foot but survived with a gang

Windwalker
11-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Mine? Similar to Iceaxe's rainbow bumper sticker.

A few years ago I was being hardassed by the chief and a UHP trooper for a little rookie type mistake I made, they thought they were being cute. I went home, checked off for the night, and snuck back to the office parking with a couple of licence plates made out of paper towels. With a spray bottle to wet the real licence plate the paper towels will stick nicely. Troopers plate: IMGAYRU and the Chiefs plate: IM1RU2. The trooper says he drove for a full day before someone asked him about his coming out of the closet. The chief caught his the next day but only after it was seen by half the town.

Sombeech
11-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Some from this weekend:

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3908

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3909

greyhair biker
11-11-2006, 05:00 AM
We regularly underground have to service mine equipment and on occasion levers, controls, steering wheels etc. get greased....we have LOTS of grease :naughty: