PDA

View Full Version : Golfers...

DaveOU812
10-31-2006, 09:28 AM
Are there any other fellow golfers out there in cyberland? I try to play once a week or so. I'm lucky cause in southern california I can golf year round. In Utah all you got is mulligans driving range. Anyone else play?

tanya
10-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Are there any other fellow golfers out there in cyberland? I try to play once a week or so. I'm lucky cause in southern california I can golf year round. In Utah all you got is mulligans driving range. Anyone else play?

I do once in a while since I have a course out my back door. :getiton:

paraAdams
10-31-2006, 09:40 AM
In my line of work, golfing is almost a requirment. So I get out a few times a month. There's a course across the street from my office, so I can see if there's a crowd. If work sucks, I run over for a quick nine holes. :naughty:

In January or February I like to cruise down to San Diego and play, sometimes we time it to see a PGA event. Definitely good times! :2thumbs:

stefan
10-31-2006, 10:16 AM
i don't play, but a very good close of mine is a rules official/organizer of the pga tour

Scott Card
10-31-2006, 10:38 AM
Ya, I golf if that is what you want to call it. I do have fun and any day of golf is better than a day at work... and any day of canyoneering is better than a day of golf.

Iceaxe
10-31-2006, 10:56 AM
I do once in a while since I have a course out my back door. :getiton:

:lol8: for those that don't know.... Tanya and her family own the Thunderbird Resort and golf course in Mount Carmel.

I used to golf three or four times a week, but the last time I swung the clubs was on my wedding day...... played 18 holes in the morning with my buddies, got married in the afternoon. Very soon after I retired the clubs when I discovered that sex was much more fun then golfing :haha:

tanya
10-31-2006, 11:10 AM
I used to golf three or four times a week, but the last time I swung the clubs was on my wedding day...... played 18 holes in the morning with my buddies, got married in the afternoon. Very soon after I retired the clubs when I discovered that sex was much more fun then golfing :haha:

Did you have trouble with the sex part before marriage? :popcorn:

Iceaxe
10-31-2006, 11:21 AM
Did you have trouble with the sex part before marriage? :popcorn:

let's just say I think.... owning is better then renting.... :lol8:

shagster
10-31-2006, 11:36 AM
I like to play whenever I can get out. I at least have to golf a couple of times a month to be happy.

icthys
10-31-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm anti-golf, except the full size golf simulator here at work gets used once in awhile, that way I can play any course in the world I want. Played in Hawaii just yesterday.