PDA

View Full Version : Bear Lake this weekend

Sombeech
10-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Goin' up to Bear Lake this weekend until Sunday. Not sure what we'll be doing, probably just chillin' at the family cabin.

Maybe we'll drive up to Jackson or something. I dunno.

Any suggestions? Mainly for a good road trip. Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, somethin' like that. Is Yellowstone open right now, or are they closed for the summer (except West Yellowstone)?

tanya
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Goin' up to Bear Lake this weekend until Sunday. Not sure what we'll be doing, probably just chillin' at the family cabin.

Any suggestions? Mainly for a good road trip. Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, somethin' like that. Is Yellowstone open right now, or are they closed for the summer (except West Yellowstone)?

Yes! You have the cabin --- all you need is some good wine, glasses, candles, good music and of course you should take a female with you. :cheers:

PunchKing
10-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Females? for what?

All sombeech needs is the intardnet.

Iceaxe
10-20-2006, 03:20 PM

:lol8:

Sombeech
10-20-2006, 03:25 PM

Actually, that's about right. I could live on the internet & diet mtn dew.

This weekend is going to have neither of them, so I'm scrood.

James_B_Wads2000
10-20-2006, 04:37 PM

Actually, that's about right. I could live on the internet & diet mtn dew.

This weekend is going to have neither of them, so I'm scrood.

Yeah you better rub some sand between you butt cheeks to remember what it feel like outside of cyber-land in the real world. :bootyshake:

James

tanya
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM

Fun? How did the trip go?

Sombeech
10-23-2006, 09:40 AM

Ah, we just chilled at the cabin. Nothing much. The wife and I drove around the lake once, but that's about it.

We saw 3 deer running around that got scared down from the hunt.

tanya
10-23-2006, 09:43 AM

Ah, we just chilled at the cabin. Nothing much. The wife and I drove around the lake once, but that's about it.

We saw 3 deer running around that got scared down from the hunt.

Chillin' at a remote cabin with a female sounds like a lot of fun! Sounds like you might have had the best weekend of everyone. :popcorn:

shagster
10-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey man you should have taken the old fishin pole. I hear their knockin em dead over by the rocky point. The report I heard was really big fish, and very fast fishing in the wee hours of the morning. You could have caught your dinner before anyone else was even awake. :haha:

Alex
10-23-2006, 10:06 AM
Chillin' at a remote cabin with a female sounds like a lot of fun! Sounds like you might have had the best weekend of everyone. :popcorn:

Apperantly you never have been married. A female and a wife are two different things :lol8:

Haven't you seen the "Analyze This!" movie and the scene when Robert DeNiro broke down and talked about his poor life (and sex life) to his shrink at the bar.... good movie, funny scene :popcorn:

tanya
10-23-2006, 10:36 AM

Apperantly you never have been married. A female and a wife are two different things :lol8:

Haven't you seen the "Analyze This!" movie and the scene when Robert DeNiro broke down and talked about his poor life (and sex life) to his shrink at the bar.... good movie, funny scene :popcorn:

:targetpractice: Bingo :rifle:

For the ladies - 5'11 - 220 lbs - age 45 :nod:

My hubby
http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/albums/images/P1010161_jpg.jpg

http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/albums/images/zion-waterfall-4_jpg.jpg

But yes, kids and years of marriage, I know what you mean. :popcorn:

Alex
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM
I stand corrected, I guess you know what it's like to be married :naughty: