PDA

View Full Version : New in Denver

ranger
10-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Greetings and Salutations.

My wife and I (and 1 year old daughter) live in the Denver area, and love to get over about twice a year for some canyoneering and mountain biking. uutah, tom's, and climb-utah have been some of my favorite sites over the last three years.

I really enjoyed the latest flash flood TR in Neon, since we did it in fall '04. Amazing to see the Escalante flowing so huge!

I am excited to finally join the forum to put in my two cents, and hopefully help others out too. Talk at you soon.

Ranger Ryan

Sombeech
10-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Welcome! :cool2:

We'll be biking in Moab in a couple of weeks. :cool2:

stefan
10-17-2006, 09:10 AM
uh oh ... greetings ... you know what that means! :haha:

juss kidin'

a warm welcome to the site ranger! very much looking forward to your posts/photos/TR! glad you enjoyed the flood. neon/chop were great the dayz after too.

are you really a ranger?

Iceaxe
10-17-2006, 10:32 AM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

Alex
10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome aboard, this site is too addicting :hail2thechief:

tanya
10-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Hi new guy :friday:

Its always nice to see new men around here. I lived in Colorado Springs for years, right before moving to Utah. I LOVED it there!

Scott Card
10-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Welcome. I never know whether to trust the names but..... if you are a ranger, your perspective would be appreciated. We tend to have a few e-scuffles about the government and policies. I would like to hear your perspective on those issues. :popcorn:

accadacca
10-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the Utah outdoor posse called uutah.com. :cool2:

ranger
10-18-2006, 08:39 AM
a warm welcome to the site ranger! very much looking forward to your posts/photos/TR! glad you enjoyed the flood. neon/chop were great the dayz after too.

are you really a ranger?

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not a real ranger. Just an adventure nickname I was given by the same friend that introduced me to canyoneering.

I am heading to the Roost this weekend, so should have some TR's this next week on Alcatraz and Blue John. As well as road washouts. Thanks for the great welcome to the forum!