PDA

View Full Version : Po' Me Thread

icthys
10-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Here's your chance to bitch and moan about your players and your team, and yeah, I'm starting it cause I want to bitch and moan!

Last week I play Westbrook against the 49ers and they sit him. This week he plays against Dallas, a much better defense, and he scores. Of course I sat him. I sat him for Maroney who last week got 2 TD's. This week he played against Miami and got me 1 fantasy point.

LT bit the shit this week, what's up with that?

Delhomme against Clevend only got me 9 pts???

Roy Williams pulled a po' me on the first play of the game and was out.

Indy (or any D) against Tennesse, 6 pts.

With all the gun slinging Smith did against Oak he couldn't hit his TE for a TD? give me a break.

And for Manager bonehead play over the last 3-4 weeks, playing Delhomme instead of Grosman. Watch, I'll play Grosman this week and Delhomme will rack up 25 pts.

Such is fantasy football.

rockgremlin
10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
With all the gun slinging Smith did against Oak he couldn't hit his TE for a TD? give me a break.

Hey - I feel your pain man. Last week Smith went up against Kansas City - one of the worst defenses in the NFL. He threw a measly 97 yards, no TDs, and 2 interceptions.

So I bench him this week, and he throws over 250 yards, and 3 TDs against Oakland!!! To top it all off, he couldn't manage to find A Bryant (my wide receiver, and SF's premier WR) even once for a TD. He had no problem finding the secondary WR (A. Battle) for major yardage and 2 TDs though!! Piece of shit!

Iceaxe
10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
What ya bitchin about icthys????? :ne_nau:

I called this one last week for ya......

Hey Westbrook boy..... tell ya what..... Why don't ya hang on to Westbrook until after this weekend, at which time you will have fallen to 5th in the playoff hunt and will really be needin' some points from your TE.... then come talk to me. I figure by Tuesday morning an extra 6 or 7 points a game will be lookin' pretty sweet.

:lol8:

accadacca
10-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah who was that clown that had Smith on the bench!!! :roflol: :blahblah:

icthys
10-09-2006, 04:10 PM
What ya bitchin about icthys????? :ne_nau:

I called this one last week for ya......

Hey Westbrook boy..... tell ya what..... Why don't ya hang on to Westbrook until after this weekend, at which time you will have fallen to 5th in the playoff hunt and will really be needin' some points from your TE.... then come talk to me. I figure by Tuesday morning an extra 6 or 7 points a game will be lookin' pretty sweet.

:lol8:

Why you gotta make it worse than it is?...Bitch

Iceaxe
10-09-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm going to laugh like hell when Smith scores two TD's tonight and the Injuins get scalped again at the last minute. :roflol:

accadacca
10-09-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm going to laugh like hell when Smith scores two TD's tonight and the Injuins get scalped again at the last minute. :roflol:
Ohhhh man I do have a chance...slim as it may be. Go get em Rod! :popcorn:

rockgremlin
10-09-2006, 06:49 PM

Ya right! :roll: When I saw that you needed 24 points to beat me, and McNabb was playing at home against the worst team in the NFL I knew I was gonna lose.

But we're talking about Rod Smith here - and he's playing against the best defense in the NFL -- my Baltimore Ravens baby!!!

accadacca
10-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I am getting worked in the rain...what a pathetic start 1-4. :cry1:

accadacca
11-13-2006, 12:39 PM
If things aren't bad enough...

Clinton Portis
Nov 13 Updating ongoing reports, Howard Bryant, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins RB Clinton Portis (hand) will likely miss about a month of action. However, there is a chance he could also miss the remainder of the season. Portis suffered an injury to the fourth metacarpal bone in his right hand, which will require screws to repair. He could have surgery as early as Monday, Nov. 13.

Tony Gonzalez
Nov 13 ESPNews, citing the Palm Beach Post, reports Kansas City Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez (shoulder) is expected to miss 2-3 weeks of action with a shoulder injury. The Kansas City Star reports Gonzalez will undergo additional tests.

Matt Hasselbeck
Nov 12 The Seattle Seahawks have declared WR Bobby Engram, LB D.D. Lewis, QB Gibran Hamdan, FB Josh Parry, QB Matt Hasselbeck, C Robbie Tobeck, OG Sean Locklear, RB Shaun Alexander inactive for Week 10.

Laveranues Coles
Nov 10 J.P. Pelzman, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets WR Laveranues Coles (calf) missed a portion of team drills Friday, Nov. 10, and is questionable for Week 10.

Byron Leftwich
Nov 12 The Jacksonville Jaguars have declared QB Byron Leftwich, FB Derrick Wimbush, LB Jorge Cordova, OT Khalif Barnes, RB LaBrandon Toefield, DL Marcus Stroud, OT Stockar McDougle, CB Terry Cousin inactive for Week 10.

Tatum Bell
Nov 12 Bell (turf toe) is expected to start Sunday against the Raiders, the Denver Post reports.

Recommendation: It's unclear how many he carries Bell will get, but the Broncos signed Damien Nash from the practice squad, and Nash could apparently take Mike Bell's place on the roster. It's hard to imagine the Broncos making Mike Bell inactive, but if he is, it would seem Tatum would be in line for a much heavier workload.

rockgremlin
11-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Yup, it's that time of the season - when injuries start to rear their ugly heads. I just hope L.T. gets injured before I have to play the Wasps.

icthys
11-13-2006, 02:46 PM
When was the last time LT got injured and didn't play?

Good luck

Iceaxe
11-13-2006, 03:03 PM
LT just hasn't been on the cover of Madden Football yet :haha:

Iceaxe
11-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Geeezzzz..... I can't buy a break this year.....

Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb (knee) suffered a torn right ACL during Week 11. He has been lost for the remainder of the 2006 season.

:cry1:

rockgremlin
11-19-2006, 04:26 PM

Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb (knee) suffered a torn right ACL during Week 11. He has been lost for the remainder of the 2006 season.

I only have one thing to say:

And my advice to Rock.... shut up and play the game. You cry more then a little girl!!! :haha:

nelsonccc
11-19-2006, 04:37 PM

Tell me about it. I have McNabb in my other league and he single handly defeats teams. Sucks. I lost Colston (my #1 point scorer) in the first few minutes of the New Orleans game. Hopefully he's only out for a few games.