PDA

View Full Version : RB up for trade offers

icthys
10-05-2006, 07:20 AM
I've got 4 of the top 11 (10 if you count the tie at the 10 & 11 spot) RB in the league. I only need 3. I'll trade Westbrook. I'm in need of a hot TE and another good WR. Currently Westbrook is the #1 rated RB in the league.

accadacca
10-05-2006, 09:27 AM
I have the following that I could offer.

D. Graham - NE has started getting him involoved and he had a TD this last week.
K. McCardell - A top reciever and SD's #1 guy.

icthys
10-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Their combined point total together is 11, Westbrook has 46. Why would this be a good trade?

accadacca
10-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Their combined point total together is 11, Westbrook has 46. Why would this be a good trade?
It is their potential that I am offering. We all know that players are paid on their potential. :nod: :lol8:

Westbrook is overachieving...Graham and McCardell are on the rise. :naughty:

icthys
10-05-2006, 10:29 AM
You aren't a very good salesman....and you're in last place.

nelsonccc
10-05-2006, 11:27 AM
T. Heap for Westbrook? I sent a trade proposal.

icthys
10-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I thought you might respond. With two hot TE's and some dud RBs I expected to hear from you.

I've got another offer also for a good TE and a WR, you just offered a TE. I need to think about things.

rockgremlin
10-05-2006, 03:32 PM
I have the following that I could offer.

D. Graham - NE has started getting him involoved and he had a TD this last week.
K. McCardell - A top reciever and SD's #1 guy.

Huh?! :ne_nau:

McCardell isn't SD's #1 guy.....A. Gates and E. Parker are the number one and two guys respectively.

McCardell has a paltry 76 yards, and is nursing an injury.

Geez, no wonder you're last place! :lol8:

Iceaxe
10-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Geez, no wonder you're last place!

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

live2ride
10-05-2006, 06:24 PM
I would like in this offer, check out my roster and let me know what you think. I need a good WR also?

icthys
10-06-2006, 07:13 AM
I would like in this offer, check out my roster and let me know what you think. I need a good WR also?

I don't remember what team you are.

Iceaxe
10-06-2006, 08:01 AM
I have Winslow and Gates at TE

Gates was last years top TE and is still projected as this years top TE. Gates should start putting up big numbers now that Rivers is getting squared away. One reason Gates numbers look a little down is he has already had his bye week.

Winslow is putting up big numbers. Top 3 so far.

I might be willing to trade one of these two if the offer was right.

live2ride
10-06-2006, 11:07 AM

I don't remember what team you are.

Rusty Trombones!!!

icthys
10-06-2006, 03:24 PM
I have Winslow and Gates at TE

Gates was last years top TE and is still projected as this years top TE. Gates should start putting up big numbers now that Rivers is getting squared away. One reason Gates numbers look a little down is he has already had his bye week.

Winslow is putting up big numbers. Top 3 so far.

I might be willing to trade one of these two if the offer was right.

By the right offer you mean one of your TE's and a stout WR for Westbrook.

Iceaxe
10-06-2006, 06:00 PM
By the right offer you mean one of your TE's and a stout WR for Westbrook.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

You better dump Westbrook while you can to some other sucker. Westbrook is good but his numbers are currently over-inflated because he was lucky and scored 3 TD's in one game. Westbrooks current stats project out to be only the 12th best RB in the league at years end. And Westbrook is currently injured.

If anyone else needs a strong TE send me an offer.

:cool2:

Iceaxe
10-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey Westbrook boy..... tell ya what.....

Why don't ya hang on to Westbrook until after this weekend, at which time you will have fallen to 5th in the playoff hunt and will really be needin' some points from your TE.... then come talk to me. I figure by Tuesday morning an extra 6 or 7 points a game will be lookin' pretty sweet.

:2thumbs: