PDA

View Full Version : Rollerblader on Slick rock

asdf
10-02-2006, 01:09 PM
pretty funny looking..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNPe6QSiUMg

stefan
10-02-2006, 01:19 PM
okay that's pretty damn cool ... closest thing to skiing (but not) that i think i've ever seen.

i bet downhillin' the san rafael reef or southern waterpocket fold would ROCK!! :nod:

Alex
10-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Seems like it would be pretty bumpy...with all the cracks and holes in the slickrock.

asdf
10-02-2006, 01:47 PM
okay that's pretty damn cool ... closest thing to skiing (but not) that i think i've ever seen.

i bet downhillin' the san rafael reef or southern waterpocket fold would ROCK!! :nod:

its like riding a scooter or a fat chick.
Two things that are fun but you would never let your friends see you doing.

But riding those things down the reef, i wonder how big the impact crater would be?

stefan
10-02-2006, 01:54 PM
i am not as concerned with the coolness factor as you seem to be.:cool2:

you'd have to do some serious shredding to maintain control of speed, but the southern waterpocket fold (lower halls creek) i think is mellow enough to do it. so are some areas of the san rafael reef. but battle armor would be a must, lest you mind losin' your skin. :nod:

fouristhenewone
10-02-2006, 03:00 PM
i'm going to have to go with summit on this one. the level of cheesiness required to videotape that hand stand is usually reserved for unemployed mimes and kraft cheese n shells.

stefan
10-02-2006, 05:08 PM
the level of cheesiness required to videotape that hand stand is usually reserved for unemployed mimes and kraft cheese n shells.

okay ... i agree the handstand was a bit over-the-top. :roll: :lame:

asdf
10-02-2006, 06:46 PM
:haha: yeah the handstand did it for me too. :haha:

Sombeech
10-02-2006, 07:10 PM
That video had 3 things that I hadn't experienced for about 5 years.

Skiing, doing a handstand, and clubbing. When I heard the music I felt like popping some ecstacy.

shaggy125
10-02-2006, 09:25 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

In the immortal words of Ill Mitch:

(listen to the attached file)

Sorry, I couldn't resist, that was the first thing I thought of when I watched the video.