PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Moab Area ATV Trip

shagster
09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Here are some pictures I took out side of Moab this year. I can't wait to get down there again.

Sombeech
09-26-2006, 03:33 PM
I've still never brought 4 wheelers down there. Maybe in November...

BrainDamage
09-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Great pics. What trails did you guys go on?

MTpockets
02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
It's a slow day and I hope it not too late to comment. I think the pics are really great. I would also like to know what trails you did or where you took pic 009 and pic 06 013 which I'd like to go see with my wife.

MTpockets

RugerShooter
02-23-2007, 10:07 AM
wow that looks like fun I would like to get down there one day with my four wheeers

welsmj64
03-12-2007, 06:44 PM
The Moab area is great and if you ever get down around my neck of the woods Monticello there are some great trails down here as well. I try to keep SUWA upset as much as possible with my custom ATV Trail maps that I create for southeastern Utah. So if anyone is planning on coming down this way check out my website www.otbpmaps.com and the list of maps I have available. All my maps are waterproof, tear resistant, and very detailed USGS based Topographical maps with trail and waypoint data printed on the maps. There are also GPX files you can download that have all the waypoints for the maps. The GPX file is free with purchase of a map. We are partners with USGS and National Geographic. Hope to see you down here on the trails:2thumbs: