rockgremlin
09-26-2006, 07:01 AM
Just hit the wire: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2602571

Ohhhh Ice! I kicked yer ass this week and more beatings could be coming. :lol8:

Hooray for me!!! :bootyshake:

Iceaxe
09-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Seahawks' Alexander out

And Frank Gore is hurt and Cadillac Williams has a BYE this week... I'm screwed.... :cry1:

Dang.... after the draft and picking up a couple of missed free agents like Gore and Winslow I figure I was going to be the team to beat. Now I'm worried about just making the playoffs.

rockgremlin
09-27-2006, 07:40 AM
Seahawks' Alexander out

And Frank Gore is hurt and Cadillac Williams has a BYE this week... I'm screwed.... :cry1:

Dang.... after the draft and picking up a couple of missed free agents like Gore and Winslow I figure I was going to be the team to beat. Now I'm worried about just making the playoffs.

I too thought you were the team to beat. WHen all of your players are healthy, you're unstoppable IMO.

Iceaxe
09-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Sep 27 Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander (foot) may be able to play during Week 4 after all.

:banana:

He is crediting the power of prayer for possibly healing the cracked bone in his left foot.

:ne_nau:

rockgremlin
09-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Sep 27 Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander (foot) may be able to play during Week 4 after all.

:banana:

He is crediting the power of prayer for possibly healing the cracked bone in his left foot.

:ne_nau:

Alexander strikes me as a pretty spiritual guy. Maybe that's his secret? :ne_nau:

Iceaxe
09-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Whatever works..... but I could use about 200 yards and 3 TD's out of him this weekend so I can get back in the hunt for a playoff spot :2thumbs:

shanehadman
09-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Alexander didn't prove anything in the first 3 weeks of the season... LT is the dominate back this year!!!

rockgremlin
09-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Alexander didn't prove anything in the first 3 weeks of the season... LT is the dominate back this year!!!

If he stays healthy...