PDA

View Full Version : For Uliston

Alex
09-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi, I read your other post and you mentioned NICU. I have too went through that with my boy and just wanted to give you some words of inspiration and encouragment. Keep babying your boy and spend every minute with him!

My boy was born at 2 lbs 6 ounces at 6 weeks premature. He has had a heart surgery and bunch of other medical procedures, but.....as I was told before by my good friends things worked out for the best. Keep up your spirit and provide the best home for your boy!

Uliston
09-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Thanks Kazak, I appreciate your kind words, encouragement, and good advice. My boy has been home about a week now and is doing great. The only lingering issue may be his heart, but the doctors think he will grow out of it.

Alex
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
He looks healthy to me :2thumbs:

My kid was on the feeding tube for 8 months, it was very tough, but we learned how to deal with it. I ran into a problem of the electricity going out. I'd recommend you'd get a computer UPS or a generator just in case that happens.

I wish you the best my friend. Unless you go through it, it's hard to imagine what the parents go through with sickly little ones.