PDA

View Full Version : 3500 -- I've got a problem.

Sombeech
09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
3500 posts.

I'm addicted. I'm serious, I'm addicted. I need to stop. It's robbing my sleep, robbing my employers from giving them a full day's work, and robbing Iceaxe of his dignity. :lol8:

I'm pathetic. Is there help? And on top of it all, I still consider myself one of the most productive people at work (self proclaimed), and I find time to get outside and take a few pictures. Maybe I'll take a little break from posting, and see what it's like. I'll log on still, I'll just try not to post. We'll see if it happens.

savanna3313
09-06-2006, 10:26 PM
3500 posts.

I'm addicted. I'm serious, I'm addicted. I need to stop.
I'm pathetic. Is there help? And on top of it all, I still consider myself one of the most productive people at work (self proclaimed), and I find time to get outside and take a few pictures. Maybe I'll take a little break from posting, and see what it's like. I'll log on still, I'll just try not to post. We'll see if it happens.

A posting *jones* eh? :toker: :haha: For those who don't know the term, jones is 70s slang for a habit - usually a bad one.

Well darlin'....... I may not be able to make you post, but I know damn well I can get you to MODERATE!!! :lol8:

Just kidding. Your posts are well loved by all here! :2thumbs:

and robbing Iceaxe of his dignity. :lol8:

Ya gotta have some before anyone can rob you of it. :roflol:

James_B_Wads2000
09-07-2006, 06:47 AM
My problem is loging on and reading not posting. I got in a little trouble yesterday at work for spending too much time on the internet. It is starting to effect my rep and work. :blahblah:

Now I got DSL at home I'll be checking in there before or after hours.

I just love you guys sooo much. :feelgood:

James

DaveOU812
09-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Maybe we should start a uutah annonamous thread where we can all talk about our "jonesin'" :haha:

rockgremlin
09-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Maybe we should start a uutah annonamous thread where we can all talk about our "jonesin'" :haha:

:haha: Ya, we should start a posting habit support group thread. Errr......wait.....nevermind...

accadacca
09-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Ahhh hell its all good. What else you gonna do at werk. I am very productive at work as well and manage a team in a very fast moving company. UUtah is a great place to take a break for a few minutes and catch up with some friends.

Sombeech, you are the head honcho around here. The cheif executive officer of uutah. The whole enchilada! And yes I luv and you guys too. :getiton: :lol8:

Iceaxe
09-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Hey Sombeech..... if you slow down I'll run your butt over..... eclipsee_steering

Objects in your mirror are closer then they appear. :lol8:

price1869
09-09-2006, 07:47 AM
You know, my count is low, but I have a really good post quality, and that's what counts, right. (not to mention that I get a photo in the header of at least every other page :nod: )

It's a great site. I wish I had more time/material to post.

Sombeech
09-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I had to break the silence. I just got back from Snowbasin Resort and did some riding.

30 miles worth of downhill. :cool2:

I'm currently putting together the Trip Report.