PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Pictures from Bobsled today. Look at these also.

Ross
08-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Gerry and I had a photo session on Bobsled today.

For those of you who have never ridden Bobsled before, all the pictures are taken within a half mile of each other. Its a sweet trail. Ride it.

So if you haven't ridden it yet, maybe these'll motivate a little.

here you go:

oh yeah, never ride this trail up.

fourtycal
08-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Sweet! :hail2thechief: The Bobsled is a hoot! I have crashed on that protruding boulder before :haha: oh the memories. Great pictures too. Thanks.

asdf
08-29-2006, 07:24 AM
ok

accadacca
08-29-2006, 09:33 AM
The Bobsled is a Salt Lake classic. Cool shots! :nod:

On a side note you many want to stick around 640X480 as your pictures size when you post them. It will work best with the forum layout and every ones monitor sizes. :2thumbs:

Ross
08-29-2006, 11:39 AM
The trail is a little washed out in places, more so on the upper third, but its really not too bad, probably better than it was in the spring, though I wouldn't really know.

Yeah, sorry about the pictures being a little large, when I compress them, they just turn out this way. If I compressed them any further, they'd be pretty small/hard to see. Okay if you have DSL, but I agree it is annoying to have to scroll.

accadacca
08-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah, sorry about the pictures being a little large, when I compress them, they just turn out this way. If I compressed them any further, they'd be pretty small/hard to see. Okay if you have DSL, but I agree it is annoying to have to scroll.
Yeah no prob man. Check this tutorial and free program, it will help. http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1718

Sombeech
08-30-2006, 09:35 PM

Still, great pictures! Thanks.

Hands down, the XP Powertoy pic resizer is the best I've ran into so far. This is the same tool on that link that accadacca shows above. It's so quick and easy to do even hundreds simultaneously, and they still come out pretty good in the end.

I'm gonna add this thread to the Trip Report Index. Thanks for the pics.

Ross
08-30-2006, 10:58 PM
cool.

Sombeech
09-01-2006, 07:21 PM
I got 'em resized for you.

I want to do this ride. Sounds quick and easy for an after work ride.

Ross
09-01-2006, 09:20 PM
It is, I'd recommend it.

Sombeech
09-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I thought there were no motorized vehicles allowed on this trail.

http://uutah.com/forum/files/bobsled-_august_28__2006_036__medium_.jpg

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM
I want to do this ride. ...
DUDE!

You've never done bobsled?!?

:moses: Why, back in the day when I lived in the Ave's, BobSled and the bomber down into Citycreek were weekly favorites. I MISS 'EM. You've GOTTA get up in them foothills, if only for all the U's coed trail runners. :2thumbs: