PDA

View Full Version : INTERBIKE in Vegas - end of September

greyhair biker
08-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Anybody heading to the Interbike convention the last week in Sept. besides fourtycal and me!?...I'm bringing my RM9 to ride around SOMEWHERE . Matt wants to ride Deer Valley that Saturday - who knows what we'll do.

live2ride
08-27-2006, 04:59 PM
I wish I could attent the Interbike show, that would be awesome.

greyhair biker
08-27-2006, 09:13 PM
I am going to try to hit day two of the outdoor demo up Bootleg Canyon but am checking into the Stratosphere(not my favorite choice) Tue sometime and then we'll be at the convention center Wed, Thur & Fri...incredible stuff! I think we spent three hours last year just at the Rocky Mountain bike area. The downhill rigs at the various other brands were awesome! not to mention all the other 'scenery'...see, I'm already drooling :slobber:

ogdmfg
08-28-2006, 05:56 AM
I will be there, come by booth 244 and we will have a drink :2thumbs:

jeremy-ogd manufacturing

greyhair biker
08-28-2006, 06:23 AM
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing you there! :2thumbs:

ogdmfg
08-28-2006, 06:55 AM
hey, we are also planning on going to virgin sat after the show

greyhair biker
08-28-2006, 07:19 AM
What a deal! Although I don't know yet whether we have settled on Deer Valley saturday or not. Virgin is a do able thing for me so I'll let you know

ogdmfg
08-28-2006, 08:21 AM
not sure if dv will still be open that late into sept.if they are why not do both, one day in virgin, then leave early in the morn, sun ride dv, the drive home, if you need lodging in ogden let me know :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
08-28-2006, 05:14 PM
thanks for the offer but I have a crapload of family living down there...I've never had to pay for a room yet. As for a sunday ride -- I'd love to but the wife want's me home by sunday...the boss has spoken :hail2thechief:

fourtycal
08-29-2006, 07:16 AM
I just scheduled the time off. I will be down Wednsday (early I hope). Vegas is always a blast!

accadacca
08-29-2006, 09:36 AM
You boys better have a camera and take some pictures of all the eye candy...if know what I mean. :naughty:

PunchKing
08-29-2006, 09:59 AM
I am concerned that the eye candy that you speak of would have to be moderated for this family friendly website. You fools may have to add a not safe for work tag to the post if you include pictures from sin city baby.

accadacca
08-29-2006, 10:13 AM
I guess we will see once they bring back the goods.... :naughty: :lol8:

ogdmfg
08-29-2006, 10:48 AM
how a about a daily blog with vid from the strip clubs :popcorn:

fourtycal
08-29-2006, 12:20 PM
They will never let me in strip clubs with a video camera :ne_nau: .

I had a camera at Interbike last year but every picture was blurry...or was that my vision? I can't remember much :mrgreen:

Did I just incriminate myself?
:haha: :lol8: :haha:

ogdmfg
08-29-2006, 12:27 PM
What happens in vegas should stay in vegas :eek2: really that incident with the cops, booze, and strippers and the rascal scooter , I am not saying another without seeing my lawyer-pleading the fifth.

greyhair biker
08-29-2006, 02:39 PM
The pics will not be a problem...if you put the right links in the right places. Fourtycal & I are staying at the Stratosphere, which I hear had a fair show of it's own...I guess we'll see eh :naughty:

ogdmfg
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
just got my confirmation for my booth, you guys should swing by my booth in the new product area booth 244 it is under 583 mkting/ogd mfg

much chaos so little time :eek2:

j

live2ride
09-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Anyone want to pick me up some cool posters for the garage? I will pay you for them, I am outfiting the garage with all of my biking posters and need some cool banners or something of that sort to fill up the spaces. Let me know if you can.

fourtycal
09-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Anyone want to pick me up some cool posters for the garage? I will pay you for them, I am outfiting the garage with all of my biking posters and need some cool banners or something of that sort to fill up the spaces. Let me know if you can.
I will make it my quest! Last year I was down there on my motorcycle so I had no room but this year I am driving so I will load up.

greyhair biker
09-20-2006, 03:41 AM
I'm heading down a day early(mon) to get a jump on some geocaching if anyone wants to ride Tuesday am in St.George area - I'm heading to Vegas by noon but I gottta get some riding in :nod:

drboudreaux
09-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Virgin on Saturday after Interbike. I am down fo shizzle. Meeting at the Red Bull venue at what time? I will possibly be at Interbike either Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday Friday. Lemme know...

greyhair biker
09-21-2006, 08:03 PM
We are camping out across the road from the rampage hill Friday night so we can hit the hill Saturday AM...as far as we know...weather permitting eh?! Look for a green jeep cherokee and a small car.

ogdmfg
10-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey everybody, just got back to my computer after the whole interbike ball of chaos, Oh what an trip it was started out by leaving ogden about 8pm on tuesday night small stop that turned into a long stop when we stopped and ate a the kfc in lehi we happend to be there with whole bus load of spanish speaking people along with a high school cheerleaders -read chaos. so we got into vegas about 330 am our time, we crashed after a beer it ws time for bed-fast forward 530 am the sound of police cars in the parking lot of the motel 6. we had our badges by 8am so we set up the booth then the real fun began 11am had my first beer of the show living off adrenaline and beer,had a real good response on the bike.
had all the major mags coming thru and snapping pics all thru show. :2thumbs: met up with 40cal and greyhair,sorry guys we were worn out no virgin trip this time, shooting for halloween. left vegas at 9pm got home by 330 am on sat morning going there 7.5 hours coming back 6.5 hours .

jeremy

fourtycal
10-01-2006, 08:24 PM
The show this year was a blast but I didn't have to man a booth :haha: .

I met Wade there on Wednesday and spent two entire days wandering the show. We ran into ogdmfg and I also saw Fuzzy the bike guy in the parking garage at the stratosphere. We also chased a dozen local geocaches and rode a bit after camping and sightseeing near Kolob.
My pictures suck, I think it is time for a new camera but here are a few of the show.

greyhair biker
10-02-2006, 07:36 AM
I'd have to have some seriously knarly bike to display in a booth...like odgmfg...to sit in a booth that long! Oh boy, what a show!! I picked up so much crap it's not even funny - at least I have a years' supply of stickers to hand out at the shop. I had a suitcase full of just catalogs & waterbottles & powerbars...you name it, it was there. Not to mention the poster signings...April Lawyers' poster was by far the hottest I've seen for a while. Met Darren Barrecloth, Kyle Strait, Jeff Kabush just to name a few - first person I ran into at the show was Tinker Juarez...that doesnt happen anywhere else! BUT, I rant on and on...the ride in Virgin was short because we were still tired from the show (and being old men we need our rest) Awesome riding though! Here are a few more pics...

ogdmfg
10-02-2006, 08:28 AM
ya came by the booth and you didn't take a pic thats messed up just kidding :nod:

fourtycal
10-02-2006, 10:21 AM
ya came by the booth and you didn't take a pic thats messed up

All the excitement and I forgot to snap a pic :ne_nau: . If you had a hottie at the booth when we stopped by I bet we would have remembered! :naughty:

this one would have worked,
http://uutah.com/forum/files/what_do_you_sell.jpg

ogdmfg
10-02-2006, 11:00 AM
damn I knew I forgot something

mtnbiker62
10-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I see you made it on Pinkbike...that's the big time! Congrats!

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1037587/

greyhair biker
10-02-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm afraid fourtycal is right...totally slipped my mind - sorry. Now, if you had her sitting on the bike.... :ne_nau:

greyhair biker
10-02-2006, 12:40 PM
the pinkbike shot turned out great though :nod:

accadacca
10-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Very good work boys....A+++

And the girl with the red top....uhhhh yeah those aren't A's... :naughty:

Sombeech
10-02-2006, 06:25 PM
I see you made it on Pinkbike...that's the big time! Congrats!

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1037587/

Yeah, nice going, ogdmfg! That's a huge site.

BTW, were these the "HUMMER" brand bikes? I know they've got the frame style like this, as well as my Klein Mantra.

And you know they're the HUMMER brand, because they are heavy pieces of shat.
http://uutah.com/forum/files/interbike_9-06_015.jpg

greyhair biker
10-03-2006, 06:15 AM
They were Montague but Hummer looks identical so I am sure they are the same...although, I was a bit distracted :naughty: They had a contest to see who could change out the front tire the fastest with another tire. I had the record for about 6 hours...8.38 seconds - I was beat by 3 seconds out of $500...I came by the booth several times to check, and I can't tell you the color of any of the bikes...I can tell you however the color of her eyes :haha: