PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report bells canyon = very nice

goofball
08-20-2006, 07:23 PM
went up bells today. wow. fern wading, deadfall dodging, boulder hopping, indistinct or absent trail... loved it ! :2thumbs: i aws expecting a little easier hike, but this one was strenuous. i have seen other wasatch hikes rated strenuous like red pine and blanche, but they seemed moderate at very worst and only in spots. but bells was definitely strenuous. went all the way up to tje pass at the headwall. still some nice flower displays, but they are definitely wilty. since i break cameras even more often than i lose toenails i have no pics to share. i have actually been taking pics w/ the phone, but the quality is embarassingly crappy so no sharey.

stefan
08-21-2006, 10:52 AM
yup its a great hike. great place to spend the nigh too.

goofball
08-21-2006, 09:04 PM
great place to spend the nigh too.

thats what i thought. 3-4 hours and you are in some really nice high country and feel isolated from the crowds just below. except maybe the overflights that would buzz by and let know...

and actually the pics are so crappy they are ok. w/ a more recent ps i could manipulate them into something better than the crud they started out as, and maybe even say i meant to do it that way.

marc olivares
08-21-2006, 10:41 PM
i like the photos

they have a very BOB ROSS quality to them... :2thumbs:

stefan
08-22-2006, 06:04 AM
exactly, my first thought was ... wow your cameraphone paints paintings ...
how cool! :2thumbs:

goofball
08-22-2006, 05:41 PM
yup, i'm pretty good, i must admit. meant to have 'em turn out that way all along i did. :cool2: :roll:

marc olivares
08-22-2006, 09:18 PM
lots and lots of Happy little trees :haha: