PDA

View Full Version : THE TIME IS NOW

icthys
08-18-2006, 08:44 AM
It's that time that I get all dressed up to look like a tree and bushes, hike my ass off, and carry, not use, a bow with arrows tipped with razor blades.

Good thing I just love being out there cause if it was all about making the kill I'd be more bored than Ice without a stripper pole in his family room.

Anyone else going?

Mtnman1830
08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
I am headed up to the Uintas, but I am not dressing up like a tree, or carrying any sticks w/ razor blades and strings tied to sticks.

Be more adventurous. use an atl-atl! and wear a loin cloth

:2thumbs:

A group of us are headed to King's sunday morning.

A bit of RnR, hopefully...

Iceaxe
08-18-2006, 02:45 PM
I stopped bow hunting when I discovered that deer can run faster then arrows :haha:

icthys
08-18-2006, 02:46 PM
I considered a loin cloth but I sunburn way to easy and I'm not letting hunting buddies rub it in for me.

Have fun at King's, I'll be in the Uinta's also but farther west.

accadacca
08-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I considered a loin cloth but I sunburn way to easy and I'm not letting hunting buddies rub it in for me.
We didn't need that visual... :roll_lol:

fourtycal
08-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Good luck! I wish I were going but I'm in for the rifle hunt again this year.

accadacca
08-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey I think I saw your paper plate up east of Heber. It said "Itchy Camp" with an arrow pointing down the road. Man was there a sh*t load of people up there. :eek2: We had a posse of motorcycles up there on Saturday. Trying to scare off all the deer... :haha:

Wasatch Rebel
08-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Anyone else going?

Some time I'll go again. Just involved with too many things that are taking up too much of my money. When I win this year's fantasy football pot though, I should be able to afford hunting next year. :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

icthys
08-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Hey I think I saw your paper plate up east of Heber. It said "Itchy Camp" with an arrow pointing down the road. Man was there a sh*t load of people up there. :eek2: We had a posse of motorcycles up there on Saturday. Trying to scare off all the deer... :haha:

Wasn't my camp. We were back in so far all we saw was a group on horses and they weren't even hunting.

No dead deer yet.

accadacca
08-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Ah man how many people use the name Itchy? Gheez...

Wasatch Rebel
08-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Maybe that was the camp that ran out of toilet paper and used poison ivy leaves instead.

accadacca
08-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Itchys bow hunting get up: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Eat_Em_And_Smile_Cover.jpg