PDA

View Full Version : Art or Offensive Gesture

RugerShooter
08-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Is this are or an Offensive Gesture or is it art
http://kutv.com/local/local_story_228142458.html

accadacca
08-16-2006, 08:52 PM
If you read the article, it is clear that this guy is trying to piss off his neighbors. I think it is quite funny. :nod: :lol8:

RugerShooter
08-16-2006, 08:56 PM
If you read the article, it is clear that this guy is trying to piss off his neighbors. I think it is quite funny. :nod: :lol8:

I agree that is what he is trying to do, I say more power to him :2thumbs: but, I don't find it offensive they are very nice cacti

asdf
08-17-2006, 04:49 AM
ok

Mtnbiker
08-17-2006, 06:25 AM
I can NOT believe they censored that on the news last night. I saw the newspaper article yesterday and then on the news clip last night they had it blanked out on the screen! They said the gesture was too vulgar to even show on TV....
Goood grief people! :roflol: It's just a beautiful cactus, as the owner says! :lol8:

It is sorta funny, but really how much would it suck to be the frustrated neighbor waking up every morning to look at the mountains and you have dill hole's house next door giving you the bird :doh:

icthys
08-17-2006, 07:11 AM
I've been laughing about this ever since I first saw it. I've dealt with a**hole neighbors that complain about the house you're building, the way you build it, how high it is, etc. If you don't want someone building a house in front of you buy the dam lot for yourself! They claim it's blocking thier view, but in the newspaper article you can clearly see the mountains from that geeks deck.

More power to the guy that will be flipping the neighbors off for decades to come, not to mention who would ever want to buy those houses for fair marker value.

Iceaxe
08-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I love it!!!!

I have one rule about neighborhoods...... Don't be friends with you neighbors.

:popcorn:

paraAdams
08-17-2006, 09:52 AM
I totally agree, from the article I read it seems like nerd boy started the fued. What an idiot to get the news involved....that will really make your neighbor like you more. Oh and he'll want to take it down now....what a moron!

Maybe the "Cactus" will improve the house's worth. Just like in Tommy Boy: "M&M's rolling around inside the dashboard, that really ups the realsale value" :bootyshake: