PDA

View Full Version : OFF ROAD PARTS FOR SALE

SECTION 8
08-15-2006, 01:09 PM
I have some very cool off-road parts for sale if interested email me at kenaman75@hotmail.com

1st. I have a 1967 Buick Dauntless 225 Odd Fire V6 ( This has been completly rebuilt) Includes heads cams valves pistons crank shaft ground bored 40 over this engine is still on my engine stand and under the plastic.
It was rebuilt by the guys at Granger mashine in West Valley.
The only thing this needs is a New carb and a distributer and it is ready to roll.

2nd I have a turbo 400 3 speed automatic trans mission only has 80,000 total miles on the tranny in great shape not sure the stall coverter size.
The TH400 is an automatic shift, three-speed, longitudinally positioned transmission. It is regarded to be a supremely durable and legendary.

The transmission is conservatively rated at 450 ft. lbs. of input torque. Aftermarket building techniques take it well past that figure.

3rd. I have a Dana 300 Transfer Case (this is the gear to gear driven not chain driven). This thing is Bullet proof.
The Dana 300 is a heavy duty gear driven transfer case that takes a 23 spline input shaft. The case is cast iron with a number C300-15 and the tail housing is aluminum. The output for the front driveshaft on the Dana 300 is on the passenger side and the rear output is centered. Low range is 2.62:1 and high is 1.00:1.

The bolt pattern is the same as many New Process transfer cases, but the drop is on the opposite side. Most New Process transfer cases used on Jeeps have the round bolt pattern and 23 spline input so it is compatible to some extent. The difference is all the New Process transfer cases are drivers drop and the Dana 300 is passenger drop. Some drilling and or tapping may be necessary may be necessary in the transfer case or the adapter to "clock" the transfer case. One bolt hole in the pattern is offset to allow the transfer cases to only be bolted on one way. The other option is to not use the bolt that clocks the transfer case.

One way people modify the Dana 300 is by adding oil paddles to the main shaft. The oil paddles prevent oil starvation of the rear bearing when flat towing. Another possible modification to the Dana 300 is converting it to u-bolt yokes rather than strap yokes.

4th I have a pair of 33x12.50x15 bf goodridch mt's and a pair of 33x12.50x15 daytona radial stags mt's all have 55% tread life left

for any prices or info or pics email me or call 801-647-3551 ask for Ken.

SECTION 8
08-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know if Mepco still has a board where you can sell items.
I have not been there since they moved.

fourtycal
08-16-2006, 10:04 AM
I have not been in there since they changed their name to TeraFlex http://www.teraflexplus.com/ . I drive past quite often and they sure seem busy. I'll check today when I go past.