PDA

View Full Version : Folloeing Standard Procedure

Wild One
08-15-2006, 11:18 AM
I suppose I should do just that, and introduce myself. A Circle of friends member of climb-utah, I see ads for this forum all the time. Plus I've been viewing and posting on other outdoor utah sites for a while, and this one looks like just right.
After giving up rock climbing due to too many 16 year old idiots and even more "pro" idiots that make me sick (you know who you are), I stick to the ice for my vertical enjoyment. Big fan of mountaineering, used to be a member of a local climbing club. If I could afford it, I'd spend every day in winter skiing Alta and every morning on the ice. (I wish it was always winter). In the bland summer j/k months my time is spent mostly downstream from my favorite fly imitations, but wish I could find myself at the bottom of a slot canyon or the top a peak more often. I spend almost all of my time at work doing...this haha. Oh, and I like to talk ,alot :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: . (In case you couldn't tell.)

Alex
08-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Welcome aboard! :2thumbs:
This place is great to waste the work time!

rockgremlin
08-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Glad to have you aboard! Look forward to seeing some trip reports from ya! :2thumbs:

stefan
08-15-2006, 11:27 AM
hey welcome to Uutah! :2thumbs:

cost of membership? show us your photos, give us good stories, let us live vicariously every moment.

alta ROCKS (save their new policies/directions), only place i give my money on a regular basis.

accadacca
08-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the band of homeez! I have a feeling you are going to be a regular. :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
08-15-2006, 11:50 AM
I think I'll crack open anther beer in honor of your joining us. :cheers:

:five:

Sombeech
08-15-2006, 11:53 AM
You're right, this place is just right. Welcome.