PDA

View Full Version : UUFF DRAFT ORDER

icthys
08-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Team Names were written on paper and randomly drawn by a co-worker.

It is a snake draft so here is how the first two rounds will go. Then it starts over again with 3 & 4 and so on.

1. Rusty Trombones
2. Savage Injuns
3. Purple People Eater
4. Ice
5. Royd Landis
6. Big Balls
7. Vegas Strippers
8. P-Diddy Crew
9. Wasatch Wasps
10. Who's Your Daddy
11. Who's Your Daddy
12. Wasatch Wasps
13. P-Diddy Crew
14. Vegas Strippers
15. Big Balls
16. Royd Landis
17. Ice
18. Purple People Eaters
19. Savage Injuns
20. Rusty Trombones

I will set the draft to "Ready" on August 16th so if you want to set up your rankings get it done by then.

rockgremlin
08-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Royd Landis.... :haha: .....that's funny!

Iceaxe
08-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey Itchys.... the first game of the season is not until September 7th. Don't be in such a rush to set the draft.

How about we wait at least until August 26 to set the draft. That way if a player is hurt in preseason or practice we don't get stuck with a loser. it also gives us a little more time to decide how to set our draft order.

Anyhoo..... I vote we don't activate the draft until August 26.What da ya think!

:2thumbs:

live2ride
08-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Hell yeah Rusty Trombones finally isnt last!!!!

rockgremlin
08-11-2006, 06:13 AM
It also gives us a little more time to decide how to set our draft order.

Setting the draft order......what does that mean? :ne_nau:

Doesn't Yahoo have a default draft order selected, so that we don't have to do anything?

nelsonccc
08-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Hey Itchys.... the first game of the season is not until September 7th. Don't be in such a rush to set the draft.

How about we wait at least until August 26 to set the draft. That way if a player is hurt in preseason or practice we don't get stuck with a loser. it also gives us a little more time to decide how to set our draft order.

Anyhoo..... I vote we don't activate the draft until August 26.What da ya think!

I'm with Ice on this one. The longer you wait the better since it gives us time to do some more research and see how the exhibition games go. What happened to the default Yahoo draft order? Icthys's team had better not be the Rusty trombones. :haha:

icthys
08-11-2006, 07:15 AM

You got it, but lets make it Aug 28.

I'm the Wasatch Wasps

accadacca
08-11-2006, 07:53 AM
Hell yeah Rusty Trombones finally isnt last!!!!
I can see that you slutty hore! :lol8:

Iceaxe
08-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Setting the draft order......what does that mean? :ne_nau:

Doesn't Yahoo have a default draft order selected, so that we don't have to do anything?

Yes, Yahoo has a default draft order so you don't have to do anything. But if you just can't stand it you can go mess with your draft order.

You do have some control over who you draft. You can pick your draft order preference if you desire. Usually this just means you really screw up your team :lol8:

Just go to your team and click:

Pre-Draft Rankings

Then Click:

Edit My Rankings.

At that point you can select the order you would like to have players drafted in. The big benefit is you can remove players you don't want on your team no matter what...... Like S. Alexander :haha:

accadacca
08-11-2006, 08:05 AM
The big benefit is you can remove players you don't want on your team no matter what...... Like S. Alexander :haha:
Yeah, if you could throw him down around 15...that would be best for the league. :asshat:

live2ride
08-11-2006, 12:06 PM
The big benefit is you can remove players you don't want on your team no matter what...... Like S. Alexander :haha:
Yeah, if you could throw him down around 15...that would be best for the league. :asshat:

You were right when you called me a slutty, whore; however, I am not a dumb whore!!!! Game on Bitches!!!

shanehadman
08-24-2006, 11:37 AM
U UTAH FANSTASY FOOTBALL

P-Diddy Crew or Who's Your Daddy will be the winner come January no matter when the Draft is........ :cheers:

So BRING IT ON BIATCHES!!!!!!!

icthys
08-24-2006, 12:28 PM
U UTAH FANSTASY FOOTBALL

P-Diddy Crew or Who's Your Daddy will be the winner come January no matter when the Draft is........ :cheers:

So BRING IT ON BIATCHES!!!!!!! :roflol:

Iceaxe
08-24-2006, 01:10 PM
P-Diddy Crew or Who's Your Daddy will be the winner come January no matter when the Draft is........

:lol8: