PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sombeech

derstuka
08-09-2006, 08:05 AM
What's up with you and your buddy PK (pigkiller)? He really seems to love you a lot! If you would stop being so selfish trying to kiss Bruce's ass, and promote your own website! :roflol:

derstuka
08-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Oh come on Sombeech, what is up with you and PK? Is this a touchy issue?

Sombeech
08-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Wow, I missed this one somehow, sorry. This site's getting busy, which is good, but I'm getting even busier, preparing for a newborn baby. My activity here has gone down a bit.

Anyways, PK, or Pig Killer is just a troll over there on the UMB forum. He continually gets kicked off, so he comes back and changes his name out of "martyrdom". Currently he's going by the name "Ironbar", but he'll always end his transmissions with PK so you know it's him.

He tries to shock everybody by insulting Bruce, the owner, hoping to stir some attention. Then he'll always accuse me of pushing uutah.com on everybody, which is false. I just have it in my signature. I spend plenty of time over there too, as I have almost 400 posts. Like I said, I belong to a lot of forums.

I'll show you guys the thread in question. It all started out with a guy who's bike got stolen, and I was trying to express my own anger towards the thief, in sympathy. As I described the violent acts I wished upon the thief, two people chimed in and mentioned how bad violence was...:moses: And so, the thread became hijacked.

Bruce happened to shut them up, then PK made his appearance, and yadda yadda yadda. I think we've got it back to the right track though. Here's the thread.

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/UMBphpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2523

Oh, and I've started calling him Pig Krap. I'm such a child. :haha:

Another thread he will find sooner or later:

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/UMBphpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2554

James_B_Wads2000
08-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Yeah blogger drama!!

You go girl!

stefan
08-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah blogger drama!!

You go girl!