PDA

View Full Version : i feared for me life

goofball
08-07-2006, 07:08 PM
when i met jared for cheesebox in mid july we got chased thru the final narrows sections by VERY DARK clouds right above and upcanyon as well as THUNDER at the last rap. we heard flowing water 1/2 way thru, but it was being pushed out the far lip before us as we swam a corkscrew to a pothole. i have never been so scared... nearly soiled myself. the1st 3/4 he got some video though, so if interested, here it is - http://www.northwashoutfitters.com/cheesebox.wmv

Alex
08-07-2006, 08:36 PM
That's awesome, thanks for the flick! Glad you guys made it out ok

Sombeech
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Nice vid :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
08-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Sweet.... :2thumbs:

:popcorn:

Shan
08-08-2006, 12:10 PM
That is awesome!

I have to admit, I am not scared of heights, tight spaces, spiders, anything - but water where I can't see the bottom - OH HECK NO!

Alex
08-08-2006, 12:17 PM
That is awesome!

I have to admit, I am not scared of heights, tight spaces, spiders, anything - but water where I can't see the bottom - OH HECK NO!

Actually it's not that bad, the only thing you can think of is that you want to get out of it as fast as you can and you swim like crazy! and then you are out :nod: .... and then you look back and say "BAD A$$!!!!" :five:

goofball
08-08-2006, 05:30 PM
That is awesome!

thats pretty funny. i am exactly the same way. always afraid i am the poor sap the "boogey man" is gonna prove its all to real fondness for human flesh on.

goofball
08-08-2006, 05:33 PM
That is awesome!

Actually it's not that bad, the only thing you can think of is that you want to get out of it as fast as you can and you swim like crazy! and then you are out :nod: .... and then you look back and say "BAD A$$!!!!" :five:

at least when that thunder booms ! under normal no threat of being flushed out conditions i love to relax thru the swims. then hit the sun, strip down, dry out,... and do it again !

accadacca
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
I enjoyed your video! :popcorn:

goofball
08-08-2006, 09:16 PM
I enjoyed your video! :popcorn:

it is really jareds video, he did the editing and creative stuff. i just shot some. but i must say he did an excellent job and i think it is FUNNY !

Iceaxe
08-09-2006, 07:25 AM
always afraid i am the poor sap the "boogey man" is gonna prove its all to real fondness for human flesh on.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: