PDA

View Full Version : Enlargement Emails....hahaha

accadacca
08-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Ok, I usually don't read these...but somehow I must have got on a list. And ehum..no I don't need it. Got plenty ladies...:banana:

This is just hilarious... :lol-lol:

Subject:

Take pleasure from Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and increased duration.

Body:

Brand new
Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever! You will love watching it, feeling it and of course using it - just several weeks to go!

Some intimate experiences are available only to men with big equipment. You can mark inches on your ruler, expecting your intimate tool to gain a lot in size. You may find what you need here: http://www.dintony.com/gal/xl/

If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at this.

Keep your chin up Dont teach your grandmother to suck eggs Quality is better than quantity Lil ah sick, big a get better. A man walks, God places the feet.

savanna3313
08-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Ok, I usually don't read these...but somehow I must have got on a list. And ehum..no I don't need it. Got plenty ladies...:banana:

This is just hilarious... :lol-lol:

Subject:

Take pleasure from Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and increased duration.

Body:

Brand new
Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever! You will love watching it, feeling it and of course using it - just several weeks to go!

Some intimate experiences are available only to men with big equipment. You can mark inches on your ruler, expecting your intimate tool to gain a lot in size. You may find what you need here: http://www.dintony.com/gal/xl/

If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at this.

Keep your chin up Dont teach your grandmother to suck eggs Quality is better than quantity Lil ah sick, big a get better. A man walks, God places the feet.

I know that I've always wanted a bigger penis........... :naughty:

Acca.......did you read the ad? It really is hilarious, but I think it has to be a joke. I can't believe the testimonials could be real. Example:

(this is how it is actually written)

Robert. Is nolonger embarased infront of women -
"Hi, Im on my 4th month of manXL, and my penis has doubled in size! from 2 inches to just under 4 and is still growing!" :Ahnuld:

Whoah baby!! :2thumbs:

:roll:

:lol8:

Sombeech
08-07-2006, 09:08 AM
2 inches huh?

Can you forward me one of those? (for educational purposes only)

derstuka
08-07-2006, 09:10 AM
I know that I've always wanted a bigger penis........... :naughty:

Acca.......did you read the ad? It really is hilarious, but I think it has to be a joke. I can't believe the testimonials could be real. Example:

(this is how it is actually written)

Robert. Is nolonger embarased infront of women -
"Hi, Im on my 4th month of manXL, and my penis has doubled in size! from 2 inches to just under 4 and is still growing!" :Ahnuld:

Whoah baby!! :2thumbs:

:roll:

:lol8:

It works, I swear! I went from 8 to 9 inches, in just two weeks!