PDA

View Full Version : **UUTAH Fantasy Football 2006**

rockgremlin
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Please sign up here for this year's UUTAH Fantasy Football tourney!

This year, my team name will remain the same...I will be the SAVAGE INJUNS, and my sources tell me I should kick all your asses again this year!!!

I didn't notice your thread below. I like the $20 entrance fee idea.

:twisted: Let's play!!! :twisted:

Iceaxe
07-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm in, same name as last year.... ICE.

Agree on the $20.... where do I send the check :2thumbs:

KillEmAll
07-14-2006, 11:04 PM
Agree on the $20.... where do I send the check :2thumbs:

You could cut out the middle man and just send it directly to me. That's where it'll end up anyway :haha:

accadacca
07-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Bring it! You pansies... :naughty:

Big Balls will repeat this year!! :rockon:

live2ride
07-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Live2ride is back in the race, after a small break and a great off-season filled with scouting and recruiting, I have decided that T.O. will not get all my eggs this year. I am still pissed from last season.

I'm IN!!!!!!!

icthys
07-17-2006, 07:29 AM
You know I'm in. I can't bail on Wasatch Pride, I'll be the Wasatch Wasps once again. Like I said in the other thread I'll head this one up and I suppose I'll set up the Paypal account for everyone to get their money in.

I'll try and get to it this week. I'm quite busy right now but by mid week I should be able to get it going.

sreed
07-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Hi, sreed and hadman are interested in joining your league. What do we need to do?

icthys
07-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Hi, sreed and hadman are interested in joining your league. What do we need to do?

Stay tuned for more details. I'll get them up this week.

Sounds like we've got 8 players ready to play. I think we are going to lock this at 10 players. That leaves 2 more spots, if you want to play I suggest you say so now or you'll be missing out on a great game. Last year was our first year and for a first year it went much better than I thought it would. This year will be much better.

Here's how signing up will work once I get to it. The first 10 to say they want in will have about a week to get their money in. Once your money is in I'll email or PM you the details on how to sign up. If there are more than 10 who want to play they will have a chance to get money in after the origianl 10 have their 7 day pay period. If there are 12 who want to play we will consider having a 12 player league. If there are more than 12 players 2 leagues are possible and you can join up in both leagues if you want.

Iceaxe
07-17-2006, 09:33 AM
On the money side of things..... PayPal nicks you about $1 for every $20 you send.

You might require those signing up through PayPal to send $21. Those by check or what ever $20.

Just a thought..... I would hate to see whomever is the money guy getting stuck covering the PayPal fees.

It doesn't matter to me, its all good.... I'm in for whatever.....

:popcorn:

But the thought of itchys having so much cash in his pocket all at one time is a little scary :lol8:

Wasatch Rebel
07-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Blood Spillers is coming back to win it all. Get ready!

icthys
07-17-2006, 11:12 AM
But the thought of itchys having so much cash in his pocket all at one time is a little scary :lol8:

I am headed to Vegas next week :blbl:

sreed
07-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Here's how signing up will work once I get to it. The first 10 to say they want in will have about a week to get their money in. Once your money is in I'll email or PM you the details on how to sign up.
If you got 2 spots we will take them, just let me know where to send the $$.
or how to go about it. Sounds fun, we have been looking for a competitive league!

Iceaxe
07-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Here is how I see the teams so far.... who is missing?

Rockgremlin - Savage Injuns
Iceaxe - Ice
Accadacca - Big Balls
Live2ride - Live2ride
Icthys - Wasatch Pride
sreed
hadman
jimflint1 - Blood Spillers

Where's Dirk Hammergate.... I would like to kick his ass :lol8:

Iceaxe
07-17-2006, 12:14 PM

You should have enough cash for an ugly nakid midget hooker and a 12er of Budwiser :2thumbs:

:roflol:

icthys
07-17-2006, 12:20 PM

You should have enough cash for an ugly nakid midget hooker and a 12er of Budwiser :2thumbs:

Perfect, that's all I need!

KillEmAll
07-17-2006, 12:22 PM

Iceaxe - Ice
Accadacca - Big Balls
Live2ride - Live2ride
Icthys - Wasatch Pride
sreed
hadman

Don't forget KillEmAll. I see you left me off the list. Trying to wead out the competition huh?

icthys
07-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Pay $21 through paypal (if there are no fees I will add the extra buck to the winnings, unless you just want me to keep the $1 for running the league :naughty: , or

send me $20 in the mail to UUTAH 2006 FF: 1190 Valley Hills Blvd Heber, UT 84032

Once I get the money I'll send you the info via email on where to sign up.

If each of you will send me a PM with your uutah name, team name, and the email you want to use for the league I would appreciate it.

Here is my email to send a paypal payment to jess@lavacorp.tv

Or give me your email so I can send you a request for payment through paypal.

icthys
07-17-2006, 01:57 PM
I've got a buddy who wants to play. Looks like we've got 10 verbal players.

Acca, Ice, my buddy and I have money in.

Iceaxe - Ice
Accadacca - Big Balls
Live2ride - Live2ride
Icthys - Wasatch Wasps
sreed
hadman
KillemAll - Mooninites
icthysbuddy - Goldiggers

If you aren't on the list say so and we'll consider 12 players.

KillEmAll
07-17-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm a definite. what are the deadlines?

icthys
07-17-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm a definite. what are the deadlines?

You've got a week to get your money in, after that your spot is open anyone waiting for a spot to open. If there isn't anyone wanting for your spot we'll give you till Aug 31 to get your money in, otherwise we'll start recruiting for your spot.

DirkHammergate
07-18-2006, 10:24 AM

Iceaxe - Ice
Accadacca - Big Balls
Live2ride - Live2ride
Icthys - Wasatch Pride
sreed
hadman

Knock yourself out.... Just let me know when and where to sign up.

icthys
07-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Everything is setup for you to send money and sign up. Get it done!

rockgremlin
07-21-2006, 11:56 AM
I missed the post on where to send the money. Also is anyone interested in getting the stat tracker and all that crap, we can get a better deal if the entire league wants to do it.

Send the money to Icthys. I think the instructions are in this thread - read carefully.

I would be down with getting stat-tracker, but its cool if we don't. Last season I got pretty good at calculating scores by hand.

Hey, when is the draft?

I can't wait!!!!! :popcorn:

icthys
07-21-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm not into getting stat tracker, but I suppose if the majority want it we'll get it.

The draft will happen as soon as all the slackers get their money in and get their team setup. Then everyone needs to set their team to "ready to draft" or sumpin like that. I think we should let pre-season happen before we draft and any other trades, free agent signing, drug busts, and domestic violence happen before we draft also.

rockgremlin
07-21-2006, 12:53 PM
I think we should let pre-season happen before we draft and any other trades, free agent signing, drug busts, and domestic violence happen before we draft also.

:lol8: definitely!!

accadacca
07-21-2006, 12:54 PM
I use the stat tracker and I love it! It was fun to watch the whole league and the game casts. Great! :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
07-21-2006, 05:24 PM
If I understand things correctly it costs $125 bucks to upgrade the entire league to PLUS..... screw that..... I'd rather see the extra coin tossed in the pot, or buying beer and hookers......

I did not see a way for the league to just get stat-tracker, you had to buy the entire PLUS package.

I used stat-tracker last year and it was fun because the stats were update instantly. It was interesting when you were in a close game with someone, but it was really no advantage.... you still have the same trade, wavier, yada, yada restrictions as everyone else.

FWIW: Stat tracker is free to everyone the first week so you can try it out and see if you like it.

Game On!!!!

bruce from bryce
07-24-2006, 08:28 PM
so where is the signup link.

"The Beer-Drinking, Ball-Scratching 49ers" want in!

live2ride
07-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Didn't find the link to send the cash, hell I will hand deliver it if I have to, i am all over the wasatch front durung the week.

Let me know.

icthys
07-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Didn't find the link to send the cash, hell I will hand deliver it if I have to, i am all over the wasatch front durung the week.

Let me know.

Instructions on paying are in the SECOND POST PAGE TWO of this thread.

sreed
07-26-2006, 06:38 AM
Here's how signing up will work once I get to it. The first 10 to say they want in will have about a week to get their money in. Once your money is in I'll email or PM you the details on how to sign up.
If you got 2 spots we will take them, just let me know where to send the $$.
or how to go about it. Sounds fun, we have been looking for a competitive league!

please e-mail me with info. shane@gwsupply.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

accadacca
07-31-2006, 10:33 AM
I looked on Sunday and only 4 of us are signed into the league. I think that my team "Big Balls" has scared off most of you. :blbl:

Looks like there are some camp injuries coming down the wire too. Steve Smith pulled a hammy. Better to wait a while for the draft....

live2ride
07-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Itchy's

Send me a bill if you could @ argiman2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

icthys
07-31-2006, 11:09 AM
I looked on Sunday and only 4 of us are signed into the league. I think that my team "Big Balls" has scared off most of you. :blbl:

Looks like there are some camp injuries coming down the wire too. Steve Smith pulled a hammy. Better to wait a while for the draft....

I'm not sure what everyones problem is. My buddy has his money in but is lazy and hasn't signed up yet.

jimflint1 has his money in but hasn't signed up along with sreed and his buddy(I just sent him the sign up info).

That makes 7 of us and if live2ride gets signed up that's 8.

Where are the last two?

Iceaxe
07-31-2006, 11:55 AM
I think that my team "Big Balls" has scared off most of you. :blbl:

I'm going to beat you like a red headed step child :lol8:

icthys
07-31-2006, 12:36 PM
I've got 9 people with money in.

There are 3 more people who have said they would like to play but don't have money in. They are: KillemAll, Bruce from Bryce, and Dirk. Right now we are just taking 10 players so you better get your money in to get the last spot.

Wasatch Rebel
07-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Okay, how do I sign up?

accadacca
07-31-2006, 02:16 PM
Okay, how do I sign up?
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

rockgremlin
07-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Okay, how do I sign up?

Iceaxe
07-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Okay, how do I sign up?

rockgremlin
07-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Hey JFlint -

Since you have already paid into the pot, go here to sign up:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

Click the "Sign up Now" button, and follow the directions...good luck!! :2thumbs:

By the way, you will need a league ID and password from the commissioner (Icthys), and he should have already sent you that info via private message.

Wasatch Rebel
07-31-2006, 06:47 PM
Okay, how do I sign up?

Okay. I don't have a message from icthys yet, except the one from last year is still in my inbox. This year's must've gotten lost somewhere.

accadacca
08-08-2006, 05:25 PM
K, we only have 6 entered in the league. Whats the scoop with the rest of you clowns??? :asshat:

live2ride
08-08-2006, 06:04 PM
I hope you recieved the money i sent via pay pal, let me know what I need to do next!!

icthys
08-09-2006, 07:16 AM
I hope you recieved the money i sent via pay pal, let me know what I need to do next!!

I hope you're just playing around cause it's getting a little annoying with those that can't figure this out.

Everyone who has sent money has either been emailed or PM'd instructions on how to sign up. If you haven't looked at your PM's or your email do it. If you still can't find the sign up info PM me or email me and I will get the email to you.

We have 9 who have paid, 3 of those need to go in and sign up with the info I have sent or will send again if you don't have it. We need 1 more paying player.

If we can't get all paying players to sign up, I'll find more paying players and keep your money and use it for the player with the highest points week to week.

nelsonccc
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM
I want in. Is there still a spot available? I'll paypal today and sign up as soon as I receive the info.

Iceaxe
08-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Hey.... this is pretty cool, check it out. If you have played before you have a sports profile and trophy case :five:

Here is mine
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/iceaxe_us

Iceaxe
08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
WOW.... this might be a tough league. I just noticed nearly the entire entry list has at least one trophy in there trophy case.

COOL..... :cool2:

nelsonccc
08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey.... this is pretty cool, check it out. If you have played before you have a sports profile and trophy case :five:

Here is mine

Heres mine...and it's not third place. :haha:
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/nelsonccc

accadacca
08-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Break out the solid gold hardware: http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/uutahdotcom

Iceaxe
08-09-2006, 04:07 PM
This is supposed to scare me:

Overall Performance: 55% (2 eligible teams)

Bring it on!!!!! :toofunny:

This is how ya stud up:

Overall Performance: 82% (2 eligible teams) :stud:

icthys
08-09-2006, 04:07 PM

Here is mine

Heres mine...and it's not third place. :haha:
http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/nelsonccc

Playing in a league by yourself doesn't count

accadacca
08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
This is supposed to scare me:

Overall Performance: 55% (2 eligible teams)

Bring it on!!!!! :toofunny:

This is how ya stud up:

Overall Performance: 82% (2 eligible teams) :stud:
Hey, I gave up on that shiz! :fitz:

We are talking football here...bring it! :boxing:

rockgremlin
08-29-2006, 07:44 AM
Ok, Ice got the best tight end AND the best wide receiver in the league...and poor Rusty Trombones (who was the first in the draft) gets a bunch of NOBODIES.

Looks like Ice made a deal with the devil cause he made out like a bandit!

live2ride
08-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Ok,

What the **** happened in the draft, I was suppost to be first and wasnt first in the draft? Something is going on here?

rockgremlin
08-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Ok,

What the f*** happened in the draft, I was suppost to be first and wasnt first in the draft? Something is going on here?

Two questions:

Are you Rusty Trombones?

and

Did you monkey with your draft order?

I monkeyed with my draft order....and I SHOULD have landed Peyton Manning, but I didn't. Peyton actually got kicked down to the #4 or #5 spot. :ne_nau:

I think when you tinker with your draft order, it jacks things up.

nelsonccc
08-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Ok,

What the f*** happened in the draft, I was suppost to be first and wasnt first in the draft? Something is going on here?

Auto draft sucks ass. Live draft is so much better. Ugh... Yahoo is super weird, i excluded all kickers and defenses and what does yahoo do? Drafts me a kicker and the Green bay defense in the 8th and 9th rounds.WTF? Overall i'm semi-pleased, with Palmer, James, and Jordan i should be able to put up some #'s.

rockgremlin
08-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Here's how the magic 8 ball ranks our league:

1. P-Diddy Crew
2. Big Balls
3. Purple People Eaters
4. Ice
5. Savage Injuns

These are ranked according to roster strength. Anything can happen during the regular season however.

This year should be interesting... :popcorn:

accadacca
08-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Here's how the magic 8 ball ranks our league:

1. P-Diddy Crew
2. Big Balls
3. Purple People Eaters
4. Ice
5. Savage Injuns

These are ranked according to roster strength. Anything can happen during the regular season however.

This year should be interesting... :popcorn:
Where did you get this tidbit? I really didn't like my picks...

And damn WHO'S YOUR DADDY? got some good receivers...bastard. :frustrated:

rockgremlin
08-29-2006, 10:36 AM
Where did you get this tidbit?

I ranked them according to how many fantasy points each player scored during the 2005 season.

Looks like you didn't do too bad.

icthys
08-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Yep, somehow the draft got screwed up cause I did set the order and even set up my draft order to reflect my #9 position.

There is a thread started for the screwed up draft go there and lets talk about making it right.

Iceaxe
08-31-2006, 07:01 AM
R. Droughns

Damn..... I predict this will be the best wavier pick-up of the season.... Droughns is an asshole, but he will still put up some numbers, I can't believe Royd cut him. This is a fella I would have shopped on the trading block.

When I saw Droughns on the wavier list and looked at my 8th ranking I knew I was in big trouble and would not get him....

Nice pick-up P-DIDDY CREW......... double damn....

:frustrated:

icthys
08-31-2006, 07:03 AM
I was on the list also, stinking waiver list, at least I got Chester Taylor if he pans out.

Nice pick up on Gore, he's the man in SF now.

rockgremlin
08-31-2006, 07:41 AM
R. Droughns

Damn..... I predict this will be the best wavier pick-up of the season.... Droughns is an asshole, but he will still put up some numbers, I can't believe Royd cut him. This is a fella I would have shopped on the trading block.

When I saw Droughns on the wavier list and looked at my 8th ranking I knew I was in big trouble and would not get him....

Nice pick-up P-DIDDY CREW......... double damn....

WTF?!?!?

I picked up Droughns only a few hours after he was cut!! It even said so on my team notes waiver: "D Davis for R Droughns pending August 31"

That's BULLSHIT!!!!!

Iceaxe
08-31-2006, 08:45 AM
I picked up Droughns only a few hours after he was cut!! It even said so on my team notes waiver: "D Davis for R Droughns pending August 31"

Droughns was on Waivers, which means everyone can put in a claim. The guy who is lowest seed on the wavier list gets him. The wavier list is in the reverse order of the draft (anther benefit of not being #1). If you are successful on picking up a player from waivers you go to the end of the list and everyone moves up one place. The current wavier order can be viewed on the league page.

Read the rules.....

Iceaxe
08-31-2006, 09:26 AM
Nice pick up on Gore, he's the man in SF now.

Yeah..... I got the smartest kid in the dumb reading group :haha:

nelsonccc
08-31-2006, 10:59 AM
I was suprises that I so easily picked up Deangelo Williams. I'm thinking he'll have a break out year, especially with how injury prone foster is. So many players i want to pick up but non i want to drop. I need like three more bench spots.

icthys
08-31-2006, 11:04 AM
I was suprises that I so easily picked up Deangelo Williams. I'm thinking he'll have a break out year, especially with how injury prone foster is. So many players i want to pick up but non i want to drop. I need like three more bench spots.

Lots of good prospects for sure.

I've thought about adding bench spots (if I can), what does everyone else think?

accadacca
08-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah I thought about Droughns too the other night. I need some more time to analyze...

rockgremlin
08-31-2006, 11:27 AM
My Domanick Davis is on the auction block...he'll be on injured reserve soon... :frustrated:

Wasatch Rebel
08-31-2006, 12:35 PM
I can't believe Royd cut him. This is a fella I would have shopped on the trading block.

Okay, I might have been able to trade him, but when I looked around and saw Anderson and his 12 tds still available, it looked like a good dump to me. Droughns is overrated--a lot of yards, but not a lot of tds and not much passing yardage either, of course, a little more rushing and passing yardage than Anderson, but not enough to make up for a lack of touchdowns.

Iceaxe
08-31-2006, 12:37 PM
I've thought about adding bench spots (if I can), what does everyone else think?

NO!!!

Managing your bench and waivers is half the fun. If you open more bench spots that just means everyone will stock pile the good players and there will be none to pick from. I hate it when I see a good player sit on the bench all season long when someone is in need of them. This game is often won and lost on finding the fringe player. By lengthening the bench you remove the fringe.

If anything I would vote to shorten the bench one position.

Also.... its not fair to change the rules in the middle of the game....

:nod:

accadacca
08-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah I say leave the default settings. They seem to work pretty good and I like searching for players too.

I agree that Droughns is overated. Look he played in Denver and that is a big reason he looked so good for a few years and got some pub. :moses:

icthys
08-31-2006, 02:28 PM
You got it.

Iceaxe
09-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Let the game begin.....

rockgremlin
09-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Bring it Bitches!!!!!

I have changed my Yahoo avatar to reflect my surly disposition!!!

Get in my way, and I will scalp you!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

rockgremlin
09-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Hey "Rusty Trombones" -- Where did you come up with your name?

Just curious........pervert... :bootyshake: :lol8:

rockgremlin
09-07-2006, 08:57 PM
32 points, and not even half my team has played yet...

:bootyshake: You're all in REAL BIG trouble!!!! :bootyshake:

accadacca
09-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Ah kiss it. Just cause half your team played and above average I might add. Dang I wish I had a better team. Check out my team in my work league. $20 fee and I will roll them.

live2ride
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Hey "Rusty Trombones" -- Where did you come up with your name?

Just curious........pervert... :bootyshake: :lol8:

Interesting story.....

Seems that is how my team may turn out LOL!!!!!

I feel like I just recieved one from Culpepper.

rockgremlin
09-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Oh my hell, Acca - Your other FF team is a damn all-star team!! Gotta love Ward eh? :naughty:

accadacca
09-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah dang man. I was the #1 pick and scooooored!!! I am telling everyone to send the cash now. :cool2:

rockgremlin
09-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Are kickoff and punt returns counted for points in our league? They should be if they aren't. There are a bunch of guys that get between 1000 - 2000 yards a season just off their punt returns.

Commish?

live2ride
09-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah dang man. I was the #1 pick and scooooored!!! I am telling everyone to send the cash now. :cool2:

Yeah I bet it was nice getting the first draft pick, :roflol:

Wasatch Rebel
09-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Rusty, I'm offering you a trade. Think about it.

Iceaxe
09-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Are kickoff and punt returns counted for points in our league?

I was watching for this last year because a 3rd string receiver who is the return man could score big points.... here is what I saw last year..... return yards are not counted. But if the player scores a TD that is counted.

I believe our league just adopted the Yahoo default. And I'm highly against changing rules/settings now that the season has begun..... its not fair!

accadacca
09-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Lace them up boys...

I think the strippers are going to work me over this week. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :haha:

rockgremlin
09-10-2006, 10:05 AM
I believe our league just adopted the Yahoo default. And I'm highly against changing rules/settings now that the season has begun..... its not fair!

Fair enough....I guess I'll go ahead and offload Welker (who got over 2000 yards rushing off kickoff and punt returns last season). Damn! I thought I was getting a steal.

Iceaxe
09-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Shaun Alexander = ZERO

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

nelsonccc
09-11-2006, 08:17 AM

Fair enough....I guess I'll go ahead and offload Welker (who got over 2000 yards rushing off kickoff and punt returns last season). Damn! I thought I was getting a steal.

I've got Welker in my other league and he'll get me more points than Steve Smith. I'll offload Holmes since there are no return points. Guess i should read the rules before adding players. I can't keep all myb fantasy teams straight.

Palmer = 0 points.

nelsonccc
09-11-2006, 08:19 AM
We need everybody to list their Uutah names and cooresponding UUtah fantasy teams. That way i can talk smack properly. Here's what i know laready;

Vegas Strippers = Nelsonccc
Ice = Shane

accadacca
09-11-2006, 08:50 AM
My team is appropriately named Big Balls.
The strippers and I had a pathetic week. We both still have one player to go Monday night. I will prolly be hanging my first L and I should have adjusted a few things. :chairshot:

rockgremlin
09-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I AM THE SAVAGE INJUNS!!!!

I WILL PILLAGE YOUR TOWN, AND RAVAGE YOUR WIVES!!!

GET IN MY WAY AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF MY TOMOHAWK!!!

ARGGGGGGG!!!!

WEEK 1 RESULTS:

P-DIDDY CREW ---> :chairshot: <--- SAVAGE INJUNS

accadacca
09-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I AM THE SAVAGE INJUNS!!!!

I WILL PILLAGE YOUR TOWN, AND RAVAGE YOUR WIVES!!!

GET IN MY WAY AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF MY TOMOHAWK!!!

ARGGGGGGG!!!!

WEEK 1 RESULTS:

P-DIDDY CREW ---> :chairshot: <--- SAVAGE INJUNS
Blow me!!

rockgremlin
09-12-2006, 08:47 AM
The Injuns are back on top....again!!!!

You all remember this from last year right? The injuns running riot, and everyone else ducking for cover? Yeah. My throne has still got my ass-groove in it from last season. Wooha!!!

Go ahead and forward me the cash now.....suckers!!!

:haha: :haha:

Wasatch Rebel
09-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Royd Landis = jimflint1

I'm not ready for smack talk yet. It's hard to run smack from the bottom of the pile. But P-diddy, you'll wish you traded with me before this is through. Prepare to get whupped this week. :lol8: :lol8:

nelsonccc
09-12-2006, 10:00 AM
How do you get 33 points and still win? Crazy, thank heavens i was playing an even uglier team than mine. Palmer better get some point this week or he's history.

rockgremlin
09-12-2006, 10:27 AM
How do you get 33 points and still win? Crazy, thank heavens i was playing an even uglier team than mine. Palmer better get some point this week or he's history.

I'd be more than happy to take him off your hands. I had him last year, and he was $$$. He was easily my MVP last year.

accadacca
09-12-2006, 09:25 PM
The Injuns are back on top....again!!!!

You all remember this from last year right? The injuns running riot, and everyone else ducking for cover? Yeah. My throne has still got my ass-groove in it from last season. Wooha!!!

Go ahead and forward me the cash now.....suckers!!
Your going to go down boy...mark my words. Your team ain't that good and its only week one. :boxing:

This is coming from a bottom feeder... :doorpeak:

rockgremlin
09-18-2006, 11:03 AM
For "not being very good," I'm kicking all your asses!!! :roflol:

Hey Rusty Trombones, Ice, and Who's Your Daddy --

Did you guys REALLY think I would lose, or was it just wishful thinking?!!

:roflol: :bootyshake: :roflol: :bootyshake: :roflol: :bootyshake:

Savage Injuns once again is UNDEFEATED!!!!!

live2ride
09-18-2006, 11:50 AM
For "not being very good," I'm kicking all your asses!!! :roflol:

Hey Rusty Trombones, Ice, and Who's Your Daddy --

Did you guys REALLY think I would lose, or was it just wishful thinking?!!

:roflol: :bootyshake: :roflol: :bootyshake: :roflol: :bootyshake:

Savage Injuns once again is UNDEFEATED!!!!!

How did I get thrown into this? I cant say any smack untill Culpepper pulls his head out of his ASS, which may not happen this year. I might have to go with my all time favorite QB. Favre, just because he is my favorite player and I need to support him. LOL

rockgremlin
09-18-2006, 12:51 PM
I replaced Plummer with Alex Smith. Aside from playing very well, I gotta support the ex-Ute. :five:

nelsonccc
09-18-2006, 01:43 PM
I replaced Plummer with Alex Smith. Aside from playing very well, I gotta support the ex-Ute. :five:

I've got alex in my other league and he gets plenty of points. It's nice to see him coming around, with gore and his wr's and the defense they've been putting up I think SF will go far this year. I'm predicting 9-7 season for San Fran.

accadacca
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM
I am golden this week. As soon as my kicker putts up 38 tonight the Wasps are toast.... :roflol:

Iceaxe
09-18-2006, 09:19 PM
The way I see it Week 2 belongs to Ice..... I own you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you :lol8:

Iceaxe
09-19-2006, 07:24 AM
F.Gore.... ya got to love it. The leagues #3 RB and he was undrafted.

K. Winslow.... ya got to love it. The leagues #4 TE and he was undrafted.

J. Cotchery.... ya got to love it. The leagues #2 WR and he was undrafted.

These guys are money from here on in if they stay healthy. :2thumbs:

rockgremlin
09-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Lately I have found how amazingly prosperous a good defense is. Check out Baltimore's numbers the last two weeks:

Points allowed: 6

Sacks: 9

Safeties: 1

Interceptions: 6

Fumble Recoveries: 3

Touchdowns: 1

Total Fantasy Points: 52

THOSE NUMBERS ARE HUGE!!! Baltimore's defense is the reason I am 2-0.

Oh yeah....thank you WASATCH WASPS for dropping them...they've been $$$. Wouldn't it be funny if they are the reason I beat you this week? :roflol:

Iceaxe
09-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Baltimore at Cleveland.... I predict you will have anther prosperous week :haha:

icthys
09-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Lately I have found how amazingly prosperous a good defense is. Check out Baltimore's numbers the last two weeks:

Points allowed: 6

Sacks: 9

Safeties: 1

Interceptions: 6

Fumble Recoveries: 3

Touchdowns: 1

Total Fantasy Points: 52

THOSE NUMBERS ARE HUGE!!! Baltimore's defense is the reason I am 2-0.

Oh yeah....thank you WASATCH WASPS for dropping them...they've been $$$. Wouldn't it be funny if they are the reason I beat you this week? :roflol:

Yeah yeah, one of those pre-season decisions that went bad. Oh well, I won't be crying about it when I'm 3-0 after this weekend.

rockgremlin
09-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Horrifying week for the Injuns. It's hard to win when the combined point total for all wide receivers is ZERO!!

Check it:

H. Ward = Zero points

P. Burress = -1 Points

A. Bryant = 1 Point

What sucks is that all three of these players are usually very prolific. What the hell is the matter with Burress - negative points? What the hell is that $*%t?!!! Pull your head outta your ass!! Geez!!

icthys
09-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Horrifying week for the Injuns. It's hard to win when the combined point total for all wide receivers is ZERO!!

Check it:

H. Ward = Zero points

P. Burress = -1 Points

A. Bryant = 1 Point

What sucks is that all three of these players are usually very prolific. What the hell is the matter with Burress - negative points? What the hell is that $*%t?!!! Pull your head outta your ass!! Geez!!

:bootyshake:

Iceaxe
10-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Who is this clown Purpulr Peaple Eater?

He doesn't even bother to set his rooster and has three BYE's this week. I enjoy beating up on other teams as much as the next guy... but this isn't much fun. This is like having sex with a chick that just lays there and asks if you are finished yet

:asshat:

icthys
10-09-2006, 07:08 AM
I've asked him week after week to set his roster and he just won't do it.

live2ride
10-09-2006, 10:08 AM
I've asked him week after week to set his roster and he just won't do it.

Lets get someone else to controll the team? Hell I will set his lineup if he wont? I will manage the team for him if he doesnt have the time. At least there is only one like this this year.

icthys
10-09-2006, 12:02 PM
I'll talk with him and see what he wants to do. Ice says he's got some people to fill in.

accadacca
10-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah that's lame. He'll straighten his team out just in time to play me and I need a win worse than anyone. :frustrated:

Iceaxe
10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
He already beat the WASATCH WASPS with only 1/2 a team :haha:

icthys
10-10-2006, 07:15 AM
He already beat the WASATCH WASPS with only 1/2 a team :haha:

This is true.

You seem to have it out for me. Are you still pissed I didn't make a dumbass trade for your TE?

Iceaxe
10-10-2006, 08:49 AM
You seem to have it out for me. Are you still pissed I didn't make a dumbass trade for your TE?

I never get mad, I get even :roflol:

All in the name of fun and games :popcorn:

Iceaxe
10-10-2006, 04:13 PM
WOW!!!

This coming weekend should be very interesting. The top six teams all play each other...... A couple teams are going to be in trouble after this weekend. Also the bottom feeders have a scrimmage all there own. Good weekend for a bottom feeder to get back in the hunt.

I would like to see someone take Daddy down a peg and bring him back to the pack. Com'on Wasps.... with LT at San Fran and Grossman at AZ you have a good shot.

accadacca
10-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Ok so I just saw that our settings have 4 out of 10 teams that go to the playoffs. WTH...gives? Not that my team has much of a chance. But last year we had it set to 8 teams out of 12. I would suggest letting 6 teams out of our league make the playoffs. I mean give us bottom feeds a reason to even login.

acca

Iceaxe
10-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Last year we had the playoff set for 4 out of 10, same as this year. This playoff format was discussed before the season began when we were setting payouts.

As I have said many times before.... I'm strongly against changing any rules AFTER the season has begun.

:2thumbs:

rockgremlin
10-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Well I'm f***ed then. I just got raped again this week, next week 7 out of the 15 players on my team have a bye, including BOTH QBs, my defense, my kicker, and half my WRs.

After this week, I'm 3-3. After next week, I'll be 3-4.

Anybody want any of the players on my team? I'm selling them off to the highest bidder. Maybe I'll donate all of my best players to the worst team in our league just to make things interesting. And I don't wanna hear any shit from you guys at the top either. It's my team, and my players, and I can do what I want with them.

Iceaxe
10-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I think I'm going to be in the same boat. Looks Like I'll be 3-3 after this weekend and playing the undefeated league leader next weekend. And I currently don't have a WR or a kicker for next weekend. I have two players scheduled to play next weekend who missed this weekend with injuries. If they can't play (and info today says they will not) I'm totally screwed. About 1/3 of my team is on BYE next weekend so I stand a very strong possiblity of being 3-4 after next weekend.

You should play the hand you are dealt. It's not fair to the guys who have put together better records to change the format now..... instead of bitchin I say buckle down and try and get back into the hunt....

This is pure bullshit that some of you guys keep wanting to change the rules after the season begins to benefit your team!!!

accadacca
10-15-2006, 06:44 PM
Well I'm ****ed then. I just got raped again this week, next week 7 out of the 15 players on my team have a bye, including BOTH QBs, my defense, my kicker, and half my WRs.

After this week, I'm 3-3. After next week, I'll be 3-4.

Anybody want any of the players on my team? I'm selling them off to the highest bidder. Maybe I'll donate all of my best players to the worst team in our league just to make things interesting. And I don't wanna hear any shit from you guys at the top either. It's my team, and my players, and I can do what I want with them.
:lol8: :roflol: :lol8: :roflol: :lol8:

Wait let me drag up all those previous comments about scalping and pillaging. :roflol: Ok I was a little off about the 8 teams...it was 6 that made it out of 12, with 2 in the consolation bracket.

I agree that there is no reason to jump off the wagon yet. We are only in week 6 of a 15 week regular season (not even half way) and actually nobody is out of it yet...a lot of football to be played. :popcorn:

rockgremlin
10-16-2006, 06:17 AM
It just seems like every team I play has a phenomenal week when they play me. Like it doesn't matter if my opponent is a bottom feeder - when they play me all of their players have career and/or season highs.

Examples:

Wasps: Westbrook had 3 TDs playing against me
Ice: D Mac had 3 TDs playing against me
Rusty: His whole ****in team raped me - his first 80+ point total of the season.

I thought I was gonna have it easy next week against Purple People, but my whole team has a bye! Bullshit!!

icthys
10-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Shouldn't all this go in the po me thread?

Normally I would be confident that my QB would outscore a Def but with Chicago playing AZ tonight my knees are knocking. Last time I banked on my players on a Monday night I got screwed.

Iceaxe
10-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah.... put it in the "Po Me" thread :roflol:

accadacca
10-16-2006, 09:15 PM
How about these numbers in my other league. It was a down week for my RB's Alexander & Droughns, but the other put on the heat. I also had L. Coles on the bench and he went for 19. :getiton:

rockgremlin
10-17-2006, 06:16 AM
I see you have Barlow on your team too. He's been a pleasant surprise. I picked him up off waivers and never expected him to do as well as he is doing now. :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
10-17-2006, 10:14 AM
How about these numbers in my other league.

Not to be rude.... but I really don't give a shit about how many points you are scoring in the childrens beginner league :haha:

Around here you're a bottom feeder. :roflol:

rockgremlin
10-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Not to be rude.... but I really don't give a shit about how many points you are scoring in the childrens beginner league :haha:

Around here you're a bottom feeder. :roflol:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

accadacca
10-17-2006, 01:04 PM
:bootyshake: Kiss it boys..I'm 1-0 after this week. :lol8:

Iceaxe
10-17-2006, 01:09 PM
I just benched my entire team because they suck!!!

:lol8:

icthys
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
This weeks matchup may be the only week I say kick his ass Ice.

Iceaxe
10-17-2006, 03:28 PM
kick his ass Ice.

I can't, the entire team is on the bench for rioting and stomping on opposing players heads and stuff...... I'm calling it an indefinite suspension.

accadacca
10-17-2006, 03:46 PM
kick his ass Ice.

I can't, the entire team is on the bench for rioting and stomping on opposing players heads and stuff...... I'm calling it an indefinite suspension.
:lol8: :roflol: :lol8: Thugs...

icthys
10-23-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm feeling a little bit better this week.

Iceaxe
10-23-2006, 11:07 AM
After this week I'm feeling like....... can I please stop bending over and pull my pants back up :roflol:

rockgremlin
10-23-2006, 12:22 PM
After this week I'm feeling like....... can I please stop bending over and pull my pants back up :roflol:

My thoughts exactly!!

ANother outstanding week for my opponent. His dipshit TE scores 3 touchdowns!

My opponent's lucky streak continues...

icthys
10-23-2006, 12:34 PM

My thoughts exactly!!

When do I play you next?

Wasatch Rebel
10-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Big Balls better start thinking about a name change. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

live2ride
10-23-2006, 12:56 PM

My thoughts exactly!!

Or your SHITTY streak continues..... :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Iceaxe
10-23-2006, 12:58 PM

Careful.... or Balls will tell ya how good he is doing in the kindergarten beginner league. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif

accadacca
10-23-2006, 11:20 PM

Careful.... or Balls will tell ya how good he is doing in the kindergarten beginner league. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif
I thought this was the kindergarten beginner league. :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Iceaxe
10-24-2006, 07:24 AM
Last week I lost by 1 point. This week I lose by 3 points..... My team sucks!!!!!

rockgremlin
10-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Here's some bullshit for ya:

I am second in points with 446, yet I am in 5th place, on a two-game losing streak!

Another testament to the fact that my opponents are getting lucky every week. Otherwise, how could I have earned so many points, but continue to lose? Ice is in the same boat as me. I honestly can't understand how he is in 6th place with the all-star team he has!

Iceaxe
10-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Ice is in the same boat as me. I honestly can't understand how he is in 6th place with the all-star team he has!

The reason I am doing less with more is because I hired Whittingham as my coach.... :lol8:

accadacca
10-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Ice is in the same boat as me. I honestly can't understand how he is in 6th place with the all-star team he has!

The reason I am doing less with more is because I hired Whittingham as my coach.... :lol8:
Ok that's low...you've been listening and reading too much. :lol8: :utes3:

icthys
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
:lol8: :utes3:

icthys
10-30-2006, 07:53 AM
Don't you just hate it when you score 85 pts but the other guy scores more.

rockgremlin
10-30-2006, 08:40 AM
Yup. Like a few weeks ago when I had a 76 - 54 lead on Ice going into Monday, and D-Mac dropped a 28 point bomb on me that Monday night? Ice wins 82 - 76.

I feel your pain bro.

accadacca
11-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Anyone else notice that they changed the player name format. They used to use first initial and last name and now they use the full name. I wonder why?

Before: T. Owens
After: Terrell Owens

icthys
11-13-2006, 09:12 AM
I just love LT!

rockgremlin
11-13-2006, 09:37 AM
I just love LT!

4 TDs! I'm glad I wasn't playing you this week!

nelsonccc
11-14-2006, 06:37 AM
The cream is starting to rise to the top.

accadacca
11-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Not like anyone cares...but luckily I am doing well in my other league. Big game this week...this dude is in first place but we are both 8-3.
Actually three of us are 8-3.

Iceaxe
11-24-2006, 07:22 PM
So from your competitors avatar..... I'm guessing the other league is made up totally of gay men?

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Wasatch Rebel
11-27-2006, 07:02 AM
I hate it when the guys I start suck and the ones I've benched go off. :frustrated:

live2ride
11-27-2006, 11:02 PM
I hate it when the guys I start suck and the ones I've benched go off. :frustrated:

Thats the story of my team lately! Shit

Iceaxe
12-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Injuns are my bitch :lol8:

rockgremlin
12-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Injuns are my bitch :lol8:

blow me!

What are the odds that L.J. doesn't score a TD, T. Henry doesn't score a TD, and D Brees only throws one TD, and under 200 yards, all in one week?

Not good......you got lucky!

Iceaxe
12-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Whipped ya twice and all I get is whining and squirming.... Just bend over and take it....

Here is a song to mark this special occation

http://audio.humpingfrog.com/12521/2005/11/youre-my-prison-bitch.html

:five:

rockgremlin
12-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Doesn't matter...I'm still killing all you 7-6 guys on points. Should it come down to a tie, I'll be the one going to the playoffs. :blbl:

By the way, this was only the third time all season that L.J. went without a TD.

Again....you got lucky!

nelsonccc
12-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Whipped ya twice and all I get is whining and squirming.... Just bend over and take it....

Here is a song to mark this special occation

http://audio.humpingfrog.com/12521/2005/11/youre-my-prison-bitch.html

:five:

Great Song. C'mon Savage be his bitch, it's great to see you lose by a couple of points. Tha't how both of my losses to you were. But thanks to Ice I moved into third.

Iceaxe
12-05-2006, 08:03 AM
This is going to be a real dog fight.... the way I see it we now have 6 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots.

This is about to get really good :2thumbs:

icthys
12-05-2006, 11:02 AM
This is going to be a real dog fight.... the way I see it we now have 6 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots.

This is about to get really good :2thumbs:

With all the points I have I just need one more win to get in, unless I totally flop and get lousy points the next two weeks.

Iceaxe
12-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Well then ya better get your win this week cause you have the league champ the final weekend of the regular season.

I don't see an easy path for you.... your team is LT and he has Denver this week.

I believe the Injuns have the best chance at the moment.

Also.... I don't think anyone wants the #4 seed. When Daddy plays bad he gets lucky.... never seems to miss.

I think Royd has the toughest schedule left.

icthys
12-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Last time LT played Denver he got 32 fantasy pts and that was in Denver. I just don't feel worried about it this week especially if Al Wilson doesn't play.

But I'm still concerned about making the playoff's

Iceaxe
12-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I just don't feel worried about it this week

Do you feel worried now? :haha:

The final weekend of the regular season is setting up to be a real barn burner....

accadacca
12-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Yup, this is pretty interesting. And to think I have a chance of knocking rockgremlin outta the playoffs. :roflol:

Iceaxe
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Yup, this is pretty interesting. And to think I have a chance of knocking rockgremlin outta the playoffs. :roflol:

:2thumbs: Good Luck :2thumbs:

And didn't he call you a bottom feeder :lol8:

icthys
12-11-2006, 07:08 AM
I just don't feel worried about it this week

Do you feel worried now? :haha:

The final weekend of the regular season is setting up to be a real barn burner....

That quote was for LT against Denver, and I was right.

But like I said before, I'm worried, even more now. If I don't make it in and I've got the highest point total I'm gonna be pissed, and my league next year will be a point league NOT a H2H!

Iceaxe
12-11-2006, 07:44 AM
I like the head-2-head league. Its much more exciting playing a team each week.

accadacca
12-11-2006, 07:56 AM
I thought I had a chance for a while. Then this boner named Drew dropped 37 bones on me. Actually I still have a chance...if Chicago can block all of Jeff Wilkins kicks and then my running back Steven Jackson will on need to drop 45 on Chicago's D. :2thumbs: :roll:

rockgremlin
12-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Drew Brees is a GOD!!!!

5 TDs against the Cowboys in Dallas + 380 yards...and he didn't throw one pass in the fourth quarter, all of his offense came in 3 quarters. What a man!!!

Brees just passed P. Manning to take over the top QB spot.....and to think I picked him up off the waivers....who was the jackass that let him go?! :roflol:

Speaking of waivers, I'd just like to thank Ice for dropping L. Evans recently. I was in need of a decent WR, and he filled the void nicely! :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
12-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Speaking of waivers, I'd just like to thank Ice for dropping L. Evans recently. I was in need of a decent WR, and he filled the void nicely! :2thumbs:

The problem with Evans is he is super streaky..... you either get big points or a goose egg.... no middle ground with that guy... I've been fighting my way back into the playoffs for the last 4 weeks.... one lose during the past 4 weeks and I'm toast.... this coming weekend is just anther typical do-or-die weekend for me.

I've seen lots of good WR on the wire this year..... I picked up both Fitzgerald and Horn on waviers. Holt was also on the wire at one time.

:nod:

Iceaxe
12-11-2006, 09:16 PM
WOW.... 6 teams all knotted at 8 and 6 fighting for 3 places.

Wasp and Injuns are the only two teams that control their own destiny.... they win and they are in.....

No one else is guaranteed a spot, even with a win..... Everyone else has to win and have the points fall in their favor.

Sombeech
12-11-2006, 09:26 PM
I think yer all gay.

Iceaxe
12-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Nice to see 4 of the 6 fighting for a playoff spot go head to head :2thumbs:

Wasps have a tough game and the strippers have a cake walk.

nelsonccc
12-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Nice to see 4 of the 6 fighting for a playoff spot go head to head :2thumbs:

Wasps have a tough game and the strippers have a cake walk.

UGHHHH....almost had the wasps last night. It was tied at 55 point a piece with a minute and a half left and what does bulger do? Throw a f%&(ing pick. Wasps win by two. Shit. Although I should roll over complainer extraordinaire this week. I'll need a bunch of points to be sure to get in, however no matter what it has been a ton of fun and a tight league these past couple of weeks.

Iceaxe
12-13-2006, 04:26 PM
complainer extraordinaire

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Iceaxe
12-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Argggghhhh..... I think I just screwed myself. I saw the crappy weather in Seattle and picked up the Seahawk defense, at home, in a down pour..... Should be a low scoring game, on a crappy field with lots of turn-overs.... And then that damn Alex Smith lights up the Sea-chickens in the 2nd half.....

I think I got too tricky and just eliminated myself.... Seahawk D got ZERO points....

accadacca
12-14-2006, 09:51 PM
And then that damn Alex Smith lights up the Sea-chickens in the 2nd half.....

I think I got too tricky and just eliminated myself.... Seahawk D got ZERO points....

:lol8: :roflol: :lol8:

icthys
12-15-2006, 07:08 AM
I pulled a dumb ass move also. Picked up Vern Davis and didn't realize the 49ers were playing last night so I didn't get him in my line-up...he scored a TD.

I don't deserve the playoffs.

Iceaxe
12-15-2006, 07:27 AM
I saw the Davis pick-up and was thinking nice move.... I figured you were rolling in the points last night.

icthys
12-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Now, if the league wants to show a little mercy I could make it so Davis is in my line up. :help:

rockgremlin
12-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Now, if the league wants to show a little mercy I could make it so Davis is in my line up. :help:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Ya, right, Mr. "I-get-at-least-20-points-from-L.T.-every-single-solitary-game!!!"

accadacca
12-15-2006, 07:59 AM
I pulled a dumb ass move also. Picked up Vern Davis and didn't realize the 49ers were playing last night so I didn't get him in my line-up...he scored a TD.

I don't deserve the playoffs.
:lol8: :roflol: :lol8:

Iceaxe
12-15-2006, 08:11 AM
You know what really blows about the LT deal..... he is not even the leading rusher in the NFL. He is number 3 behind Gore and L. Johnson. But LT does have a nose for the endzone.

LT has 266 point
L. Johnson has 167
Gore has 111

Gore also has more total yards and LJ is only a couple behind.

But Gore has only 6 TD's
LJ has 13
LT has 26

And poor old Tiki has almost as many rushing yards as LT but only 1 TD. Our league really puts a heavy weight on TD's.

I'm not bitchin'.... just thought some of you might find it interesting.

icthys
12-15-2006, 08:36 AM
LT has 29.

You forgot the receiveing TD's

icthys
12-18-2006, 07:37 AM
What a great week. Looks like I'm going to make the playoffs...by the grace of the football gods!

rockgremlin
12-18-2006, 08:24 AM
This week was really low-scoring for everybody for some reason. I was supposed to get 85 points, and I barely scraped by with 50. Luckily, my opponent scored only 25!!! When Mr. 350-yards-and-at-least-2-TDs-a-game (Drew Brees) ran up against the Defensive Juggernaut Washington Redskins ( :roll: ), he only made out with one point, so I thought I would be screwed out of the playoffs, especially with P Rivers playing at home for Rusty Bones.

I believe I got lucky.

accadacca
12-18-2006, 08:29 AM
I just made the championship in my other league...so BLOW ME! :2thumbs:

rockgremlin
12-19-2006, 08:54 AM
The Wasps are going down this week. All of his offense runs through L.T. Everyone else is going to play against a very tough defense this week:

Kitna and R. Williams against Chicago's defense
C. Johnson on the road against Denver's defense
M. Clayton on the road against Pittsburg's defense
B Westbrook on the road against Dallas' defense

Iceaxe
12-19-2006, 09:16 AM
I just made the championship in my other league...so BLOW ME! :2thumbs:

This reminds me of the Sienfield episode where Kramer is in Karate with all the little kids..... and winning....

icthys
12-19-2006, 10:36 AM
The Wasps are going down this week. All of his offense runs through L.T. Everyone else is going to play against a very tough defense this week:

Kitna and R. Williams against Chicago's defense
C. Johnson on the road against Denver's defense
M. Clayton on the road against Pittsburg's defense
B Westbrook on the road against Dallas' defense

Against the Redskins Brees sucked rocks, do you think he's going to be any better against the Giants.

Your line up isn't to hot either, except LJ against Oakland and Baltimore agains Pitts.

Bring it on.

rockgremlin
12-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Against the Redskins Brees sucked rocks, do you think he's going to be any better against the Giants.

D. Brees track record against the NFL's best defenses:

On the road against Pittsburg: 400 yards, 1 TD, 0 int
On the road against Atlanta: 350 yards, 2 TDs, 0 int
On the road against Dallas: 380 yards, 5 TDs, 0 int
At home against Baltimore: 380 yards, 3 TDs, 3 int

At home against the Redskins last week: 200 yards, 0 TDs, 1 int

According to the wire: "Advice: Don't expect Brees to be down for too long, he still leads the NFL with 4,240 passing yards and has 25 touchdown passes this season. There was a chance might have been a little overconfident against the struggling Redskins."

My Brees will kick your Kitna's ass any day of the week!!

Wasatch Rebel
12-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Crap, a 90 point game and I still don't make the playoffs. :frustrated:

nelsonccc
12-27-2006, 07:13 AM
What are the payouts for first & second place? Does anybody know?

icthys
12-27-2006, 07:20 AM
What are the payouts for first & second place? Does anybody know?

1st = $100
2nd = $60
3rd = $40

nelsonccc
12-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Second isn't that bad. What a week for my team to take a tanker. Wouldn't have matterd with Savage posting over a hundred points. We'll here in Vegas any time you go in with $20 and come out with $60 you've done well. I'd like to thank all of you Utah boys who were the stepping stones on my rise to glory. It's been fun.

icthys
01-02-2007, 07:17 AM
I landed right on my face, I didn't even belong in the playoffs.

Congrats to the winners. Please send me the email address of where you want your money deposited. Please give me a few days to get the transaction complete, I've been quite sick and I just want to be in bed.

rockgremlin
01-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I landed right on my face, I didn't even belong in the playoffs.

Congrats to the winners. Please send me the email address of where you want your money deposited. Please give me a few days to get the transaction complete, I've been quite sick and I just want to be in bed.

Give yourself some credit. Truth be told, I thought you would take it all, and I cringed when I saw I had to play against you. There was a good long stretch there where guys were having to score at least 90 points to even get close to you.

sreed
01-04-2007, 06:33 AM
My e-mail is shane@gwsupply.com (who's your daddy)
Good playing with all you guys, I look forward to doing it
again next year.

rockgremlin
01-04-2007, 07:02 AM
again next year.

Agreed! :2thumbs: I had a lot of fun this year. Thanks to everyone who made it challenging. There was a time there where in a moment of frustration I was on the verge of dumping all my players into the waivers and calling it quits. Looking forward to next year!!

icthys
01-08-2007, 10:26 AM
again next year.

Are you sure this is the correct email?

It seems at the beginning of the season I tried using this email and it didn't work.

rockgremlin
01-08-2007, 10:59 AM
dunno if you got my PM...

paypal it to the following email:

rockgremlin@hotmail.com

thanks!

icthys
01-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Jus sent money bout half hour ago.

rockgremlin
01-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Jus sent money bout half hour ago.

Sweeeeeeeet!!! :2thumbs:

I'm gonna keep this signature until next year when I either win it all again, or am dethroned. :haha: