PDA

View Full Version : Big Hello from DesertGina

desertgina
07-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi everyone, nice to be aboard here. I currently live in the orem/provo area of utah I make the outdoors a big part of my life, rock climbing is way up on my list of things i enjoy. I'm a life coach and one of the founders of The I-Survive Organization. http://www.i-survive.org I like getting out in nature as much as possible. There is nothing better than to spend time in deep meditation while out touching nature on the face.

Alex
07-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard! This is a great place to hang out during the working hours :2thumbs:

How did you find this site?

accadacca
07-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Welcome, welcome Gina! :2thumbs:

stefan
07-13-2006, 11:02 AM
hi Robin, welcome to the forum ... seems you're quite the dog expert.

Sombeech
07-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Welcome to the site!

Iceaxe
07-13-2006, 11:13 AM
:2thumbs: WELCOME :2thumbs:

Mtnbiker
07-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi everyone, nice to be aboard here. I currently live in the orem/provo area of utah I make the outdoors a big part of my life, rock climbing is way up on my list of things i enjoy. I'm a life coach and one of the founders of The I-Survive Organization. http://www.i-survive.org I like getting out in nature as much as possible. There is nothing better than to spend time in deep meditation while out touching nature on the face.

Yes I have officially spent way too many hours staring blankly into this computer.. what I read interestinly enough was "...time in deep meditation while out TORCHING nature"
:eek2:

Glad you touch it, not torch it :mrgreen:
welcome.

Shan
07-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Welcome! My dog's name is Gina. You might see her at the top on the image bar.

desertgina
10-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Welcome aboard! This is a great place to hang out during the working hours :2thumbs:

How did you find this site?

I think I clicked on a link from a Climbing site and wall-ahh!!!!!

desertgina
10-30-2006, 10:42 AM
hi Robin, welcome to the forum ... seems you're quite the dog expert.

Dogs are and have been a great portion of my life. Some of my best friends are dogs. Come to think of it I've dated a few dogs too. LOL.

desertgina
10-30-2006, 10:44 AM

Yes I have officially spent way too many hours staring blankly into this computer.. what I read interestinly enough was "...time in deep meditation while out TORCHING nature"
:eek2:

Glad you touch it, not torch it :mrgreen:
welcome.

Maybe you have some subconscious thing going on, or maybe you were just cold the day you read my post. Regardless, thanks for the "warm" hehehe welcome.

desertgina
10-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Welcome! My dog's name is Gina. You might see her at the top on the image bar.

I think we need a section just for our "outings with our dogs" pictures, My dogs usually drive me crazy to take them every time they see us loading up the jeep for an outing. They usually get their way and get to go with and of course cause they are both cute and comedians we take pics of them.

tanya
10-30-2006, 10:53 AM

Hi Robin ... welcome woman! :2thumbs:

Alex
10-30-2006, 11:05 AM
How many goddesses do we have now? We could start our own religion by now!

Welcome aboard :)

greyhair biker
11-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi and welcome! Youre gonna like it here :nod: