PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Strawberry

fourtycal
07-10-2006, 05:31 PM
I met DJ, Chase, Doug and Bruce at Strawberry for a little bike ride. We started from just above the Aspen Grove marina and rode to Soldier summit and back. The ride is mostly dirt roads so it makes for a quick 55 miles. Later in the day we rode many of the jeep trails in the area but I forgot the camera so here is what It looks like on the first ride. Great area and worth the drive (or ride) if you ever get a chance.

accadacca
07-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Nice pics... :popcorn:

This pic looks like a Honda commercial. :lol8:

http://uutah.com/forum/files/strawberry_06_016.jpg

desertrat222
07-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Looks Awesome I wanna go!!!! :hail2thechief:

Todd-Squad
07-13-2006, 03:16 PM
How about next time you give the rest of us a day or two notice so we can crash your party. Looks like a great ride. I was near there with my kids on Saturday. We took off from Daniels Summit lodge and rode West to Wallsburg and back. It is a pretty good dirt road. :2thumbs:

fourtycal
07-14-2006, 07:11 AM
How about next time you give the rest of us a day or two notice so we can crash your party. :lol8: How this went down was Friday after work I sat around the house for about ten minutes and said to myself, this weekend is going to suck if I don't get out, so I packed up my gear and left. I met some friends who are at aspen grove every weekend and crashed their party! Luckily I had a Honda because apparently it was required. :lol8:

Todd-Squad
07-14-2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, I was thinking how out of place my orange KTM would have looked a bit out of place.

Todd

accadacca
07-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Yes, I was thinking how out of place my orange KTM would have looked a bit out of place.

Todd
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

fourtycal
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM

Todd
:roflol: I'll ride with anybody, Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow...even a Bavarian would be ok :mrgreen:

greyhair biker
08-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm green with envy...and I could be in the old Honda club. Just replaced the rear tire, which was apparently the original, on an '83 XR200R... a Maxxis 18" and have put about 100 miles on it already - caching...try reading a GPS and driving at the same time...although I already know that Fourtycal has done that one too :haha:

fourtycal
08-07-2006, 11:48 AM
try reading a GPS and driving at the same time...although I already know that Fourtycal has done that one too :haha:
:haha: I been there! The handlebar mount would be great if I had a spare spot on my handlebars.