PDA

View Full Version : Echo TR - AKA: Butch and Sundance

Iceaxe
07-10-2006, 04:41 PM
I don't know if I can tell you guys about my "Full Echo" story from the weekend..... but it was very interesting.....

...and it involved cops, and guns, and bulletproof vests.... :2guns:

....and a car chase, more good guy/bad guys stuff and cop cars chasing us down... twice.... eclipsee_steering

.....more cops and guns and bullet proof vest..... :assault:

I discovered I have the right to remain silent, but perhaps not the abilty.... :ban:

....and then we finally reached Weeping Rock to begin the hike up..... :roll:

Bottom line to this story is..... if a hot little babe by the name of Brenda asks you to do a canyon you might want to reconsider..... :hitit:

Anyhoo.... here are some after the excitment pictures :rockon:

:popcorn:

Alex
07-10-2006, 05:10 PM
ok, you got our attention... now the full story please? :ne_nau:

hike2kolob
07-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Great pics! It was great to finally meet you Shane.

Yes, now tell us the story...

Iceaxe
07-10-2006, 05:44 PM
You don't know how much I would love too tell this story.... I'm biting my cheeks.... but I don't want to get anyone in trouble, especially me :haha:

All I can say is.... WOMEN.... can't live with them.... and ya can't shoot them :lol8:

:2thumbs:

accadacca
07-10-2006, 06:08 PM
All I can say is.... WOMEN.... can't live with them....
Pass the beer nuts... :lol2:

Alex
07-10-2006, 08:01 PM
You don't know how much I would love too tell this story.... I'm biting my cheeks.... but I don't want to get anyone in trouble, especially me :haha:

All I can say is.... WOMEN.... can't live with them.... and ya can't shoot them :lol8:

:2thumbs:

OK dude, you are not being fair now.....spill the beans, we won't tell any of the females :popcorn:

KillEmAll
07-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Good news Ice, I just talked to the ladies in question and they said that it would be cool if you told us the full story. :mrgreen: They said to be sure and not leave out any details. So... let's hear the story. :naughty:

LJ
07-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen -

It was not nearly as dramatic as Shane says. There were only two car chases and we eluded capture each time - or at least I did! :haha: Anyway, hard won lessons were learned and there is no need to reconsider doing canyons with me.

Once again - very sorry Shane hope they let you back into the park soon.

LJ aka Brenda

hesse15
07-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen -

It was not nearly as dramatic as Shane says. There were only two car chases and we eluded capture each time - or at least I did! :haha: Anyway, hard won lessons were learned and there is no need to reconsider doing canyons with me.

LJ aka Brenda
I think the "Emperor" order the chase, Ice cannot show up at his fest and stole all the cuties women of the group!!!!

:nono:

accadacca
07-11-2006, 07:55 AM
What the hell happened?!?! :ne_nau: This is preposterous....uutah members involved with the cops... :roll_lol:

stefan
07-11-2006, 07:59 AM
What the hell happened?!?! :ne_nau: This is preposterous....uutah members involved with the cops... :roll_lol:

i think shane's trying to one-up shaggy's police story...and he's got girls in bikini's to boot. canyoneering goes hollywood!!

Iceaxe
07-11-2006, 08:08 AM

Hi Brenda,

Killer, my new roommate says HI :crazy:

Looks like I'll be out shorty on good behavior.

Your's truly
Federal Prisoner Number 666069

:lol8:

ps: And a little warning to the men of the group...... a chick on a power trip holding a gun is a scary thing... :roflol:

LJ
07-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Looks like I'll be out shortly on good behavior.

Your's truly
Federal Prisoner Number 666069

:lol8:

ps: And a little warning to the men of the group...... a chick on a power trip holding a gun is a scary thing... :roflol:

Went yesterday to get a permit and one of the LEs was manning the backcountry desk. "You look familiar - do I know you?" I wasn't sure what name to give him! Just kidding would never knowingly give false information to a federal officer! Then this morning I had a message from one of the ladies at the backcountry desk and thought now I'm in for it. But it was a false alarm she was just calling for a reference. Heading that way now - for another permit - will try to stay out of handcuffs.

"I'm not bad - I'm just drawn that way"

Brenda

Scott Card
07-11-2006, 10:00 AM
To those involved, please feel free to ping me side band so as to sanitize the story (if any). :naughty: Hate to have any incriminating story telling on the internet. You have the right to remain silent, unfortunately you have thrown the bait and many are biting. Are you going reel us in by telling or not? Or is this just a bunch of steam, or a powder post? Or is there substance to the Ice story?

hesse15
07-11-2006, 10:04 AM
To those involved, please feel free to ping me side band so as to sanitize the story (if any). :naughty: Hate to have any incriminating story telling on the internet. You have the right to remain silent, unfortunately you have thrown the bait and many are biting. Are you going reel us in by telling or not? Or is this just a bunch of steam, or a powder post? Or is there substance to the Ice story?
I think since "the Emperor " moved to mount Carmel ,was able to include a new rule in the NPS federal laws and regulations: "you are not allowed to steal all the canyonettes of the Imperial Harem whithout a written permission from the Emperor himself" :five:

Iceaxe
07-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I think since "the Emperor " moved to mount Carmel ,was able to include a new rule in the NPS federal laws and regulations: "you are not allowed to steal all the canyonettes of the Imperial Harem whithout a written permission from the Emperor himself" :five:

:lol8: SO TRUE

waterluver
07-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Echo was great last weekend, thanks for all the help to those of you who provided knees, shoulders and various body parts for me to step on on the downclimbs.

Thanks to our fearless leader and driver, Shane. The trip makes a great story. Don't try to fool them rangers.

LJ, I can see why you go by Brenda, much safer that way. :haha:

See ya,

C

Reedus
07-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Looks like Shane has turned into "Fluff Boy" How about some details Fluffy or are you gonna play this out for another day?