PDA

View Full Version : Norbra at Deer Valley this weekend.

Joe Gardner
07-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Just a reminder: http://www.teambigbear.com/event_detail.php?event_id=111

Anyone here racing this weekend? I'll be there, but not racing. :D

ogdmfg
07-07-2006, 08:27 PM
yeah I am racing after 3pm in the expert downhill, feels like i am riding in a trail made out of hot chocolate mix, the dry packets, just add water yeah right rain at the nationals. look for the only black morningstar with red gothic lettering and you will find me. :2thumbs:

Joe Gardner
07-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Cool! I havent raced downhill for 5 years. I think next year i'll do a bit of Super D races and move up from there.

REDFOX
07-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Raced Saturday morning Downhill Sport class. The conditions were very powdery and dusty as mentioned above. I brought home a silver medal for second place. I was probably the only one up there racing with 3 rings and carrying the camel back hawg on my back for a cushion in case I ended up on my back. I even took a drink during the race from it. It is always fun to see people that I know from the races. John Tomac was there selling Kenda tires really cheap. What a legend he is!l

Sombeech
07-10-2006, 09:22 AM
I brought home a silver medal for second place.

Nice! :nod:

Anybody get any pics up there, or were there any professional photographers we can link up with?

ogdmfg
07-11-2006, 07:11 AM
I took 18 place and all I got was dead f@$king last

Sombeech
07-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Raced Saturday morning Downhill Sport class.

Hey, you should scan that photo you showed us last night of the race. Post it up here.