PDA

View Full Version : Jordanelle....

DickHead
06-19-2006, 07:39 AM
Life is conspiring against me. This weekend was a bust, for various reasons, but I ended up with a new float tube. Just an inexpensive jobber from Sombeech's favorite store.....
....So this brings me to Jordanlle. I won't be taking any overnighters soon, for a shitload of reasons. I'm planning on hitting the J on Saturday for some smallies and whatever else will take a bite on a lure. I know the upper end near where the Provo comes in is where its at, but I don't know where to put in and how to get there. Suggestions?

accadacca
06-19-2006, 09:48 AM
You head past the reservoir (South) towards Heber and take the road that goes East to Kamas just past the damn. It wraps around and you hang a left to a camping area on the South/East end of the lake. Directly at the end of the big channel that you can see that goes east from the damn. You have to pay a fee in this area but it is the only access to this spot. You can drive right to the end of the road and put in where the pavement ends. The road used to go through the valley before they filled the lake....years ago. :blahblah: